What's new

Islamic Golden Age Renaissance?

Would a rise of Islam power around the world bring about another Crusade/religious war ? Many non-Muslims fear the return to sharia law if Muslims gain too much power. In the US now , any Muslim that gets voted into any government position causes anger & fear among non-Muslims. There seems to be a trend by younger non-Muslims/non-Jewish people here in the US to disbelieve in religion all together. It will be interesting to see which way the world goes in the future.

The past? What do you mean?
I just mean that in order for there to be a golden age in the future, it needs to be future oriented (in my opinion).
I think Islam has a perception that it is not in step with the modern age. For example, rules in Islamic societies that prohibit women from being self-sufficient.
Or when women are blamed and punished for the behavior of men (ie victims of rape). But that is just my perception. I'm not very much familiar with Islam.

Islam is an excellent religion of God. It is the last religion of God after Judaism and Christianity. The Torah and bible both were from the God who sent down Koran after them.

If I want to bring a vivid example herein I can say; the (origin) Torah, Bible and Koran were like one software but with different versions!

As Microsoft corporation sent the last version of Windows 10 to the market and interrupted its supports from the earlier versions, the the appearance of Islam after the religion of Muses and Torah, and Jesus and Bible is similar to.

Of course there is some differences in this example. The versions of the operation system software were changed because of moving to a perfection of the software itself, but sending down the three scriptures was due to perfection of people and their readiness to receive the next scripture. In the other word, sending down three scriptures in three eras was not because of inability of God to send down a perfect scripture in the beginning (in the Muses or Jesus time), but it was because at the times people of the world hadn't enough capability to receive a religion like Islam and a scripture like Koran.

Of course God expressed in Torah and Bible the same the he has told in Koran now, but in a lower level and simpler grade to the conditions of people, their knowledge and experience.

Therefore, Islam is not separate from Christianity or Judaism (the origin religions that Muses and Jesus imparted to people) and the three religions were from the unique God.

If you study Koran, you will see many verses about Muses, Jesus, his mother, holly Mary and even the messengers and prophets before them, like Abraham, Joseph and Noah, and even the name of some chapters of Koran is the name of the same messengers or prophets of God.

The greatest problem is that, the majority of people don't study Koran to realize its words. They think Islam is just the image or signs of Arabs or other Muslim people who worship a god based on their own customs and they pay no attention that Islam is an International religion like other earlier divinely religions that were imparted by Muses and Jesus from God, and it is not relative to a particular race or people. Of course the language that Koran has used is Arabic, because it is the topmost regular and rhythmic language of the world, and in fact with perfectest grammar and rules.

God himself says, if I sent down Koran with another language people would say, why Koran is not explained (perfectly).

One of the beauties of Koran is its wonderful rhythm along with highest words of wisdom and this has been possible just with Arabic language that God has used.

So don't think Islam is a separate religion from the religions of Muses and Messiah (Jesus); the source and mainstream of these three religions is one. Also don't think Islam is a religion relative to Arabs or some other peoples, such the concept is wrong and Islam was sent down for the world and it is the last version of religion of God.

Also Allah that you see in Koran or hear from Muslim is the same God and is his highest name that includes all his other names.

Sadly, in recent years some illiterate and ignorance militant groups appeared in some Arabic lands, Afghanistan and Pakistan who claimed they are real Muslims and began killing Muslim and non Muslim people with this concept that they are polytheists and are deserve to death. You know who I'm talking about, Taliban and ISIS who shed many bloods in the world, especially in the Islamic countries by killing innocent Muslims.

These wild beasts just learned how to use gun, knife and TNT, while didn't know real Islam and hadn't any knowledge and understanding herein. They just followed some stupid extremist leaders in some Arabic countries who introduced themselves the Islamic religious leader, while they were the enemy of Islam< Muslims and God undoubtedly because their great ignorance and crimes. Although the use the Islamic words, carry an Islamic flag or pretend to obeying God and Koran, but in fact they are a group of criminals that their groups should be destroyed completely by Muslims.

Look at these beasts who call themselves the Islamic worriers, who kill the innocent Muslims of Afghanistan (citizens) by shooting and bombing. Look at their developed guns. If I don't mistake, one of them is a M16. Who give Taliban these guns? Who support them financially? Saudi Arabia?

God kill them!

1-2-1.jpg

Who wish they remains in Afghanistan while rooting them up is not so hard?

Iranians (and also Russia) helped Syria to destroy the most dangerous terrorist group in the world, ISIS, in this country. If they could occupy Syria and Iraq they set the world in the fire by killing many people (mostly in the Islamic countries). Iran was the axis of the operation versus ISIS. Russia also helped the government and army of Syria.
President Mr. Putin bombarded the positions of ISIS day and night and Iranians fought them on the ground beside Syrian army. Thus the world got rid these heartless assassins.

After ISIS was defeated in Syria a group of them went to Afghanistan and Joined Taliban unofficially .Apparently they are two separate groups but in fact their task is one and that is bombing and attacking Afghani citizens and soldiers.

Well, the fight with these two terrorist group that claim are Muslims has not reached its end, though they sheltered the deserts of Afghanistan as a trench, but I promise you they will be destroyed in the future. These wild predators did strike Islam and Muslims. God kill and curse them! They are fated to be eliminated from the earth and Muslims are obligated to eliminate them.

Last edited:
Thank you for the explanation. The Microsoft example is interesting way of looking at it. I've never heard that before.

Back
Top Bottom