What's new

InuYasha!!

Ive seen dubbed and subbed Inuyasha but frankly the cubs make me CRAZY! Viz should dieeee DIE DIE DIE! *ahem* Actually though i hate the dub i keep up with the CN scheduals and they're gunna play eps 37-56 starting on august 24th mignight eastern time! Even though ive seen those eps subbed already.... GGGGOOOOOOO SUBS!

I haven't seen those espisodes so i'll be watching it._. But I hate the Dubbed version I perfer the Subbed version instead. :gulp: I hate Kagome's voice in the Dubbed version though. :p

Coming Back!

Yeah, I wasn't to happy with Cartoon Network when they took InuYasha off the air. But I think they only did so they could show more animes until they put on the news episodes! They had up to episodes 56, but didn't want to show them all yet. InuYasha also got very great rating on Cartoon Network and had the highet rating for an Adult Swim Cartoon. But, August 25th, they will put it back on air at 12:00 am showing new episodes never seen in the US. My cousin has DSL, so I ask him to download episodes for me sometimes.😄

Eh, I dont like dubs much when it comes to any anime. Cartoon Network is cranking out so many otaku wannabes its not funny

I love inu Yasha too, same here. I'll rather stick to the anime inu Yasha. Hehe. Kouga, that wolf guy is Kewl. that's cute. He likes kagome. hehe :D

i'm a fan of Inu Yasha too :)

i only watch it til eps 99 though.. inu yasha's airing on my local tv station, but i still prefer to watch the subtitled rather than the indonesian-dubbed version.. i just hate to watch anime in any other language than Japanese..

the Indonesian version of manga also being issued here.. but it's kinda slow on issuing cause it had only reach til volume 15 or something i guess..

Well I'm deprived....I've only gotten to see Inu Yasha in it's dubbed format so I really can't say if I prefer the subbed over the dubbed....I don't have cable here...so it was when I was in Montreal this summer that I got to watch a few episodes and it was only on Fridays and really late at night sometimes

🙂 I like the subbed version much better than dubbed, I haven't seen the entire series though, only up to 70 sumthing or other. the dubs are pretty bad, especially Kagomes voice :p

Hey I love Inuyasha too!But how long has the series been running like 3,4,5 or 6 years?Why can't they just kill Naraku already and get all the shard pieces back together?

Is it just me or does the series need to end badly?

:) yep yep.. Inuyasha is good but like Ranma 1/2 (also by rumiko takahashi) it doesn't seem to ever end.. I think they are both pretty good shows but they are reallllllly long, and the plot seems to repeat itself a lot....

Hi everyone, I'm a newbie in this forum. I have watched and read a lot of manga but Inu Yasha is definitely my most favourite :D . I have all the espisodes in DVDs and the 2 movies 👏 ( you can find these DVDs at animekrazy.com) The anime has come out until part 8 ( espisode #126) 😄

I've watched what I can on cartoon network but that's it. I also have volume 1 of the manga graphic novel. I actually like it better in manga form. :p Next time I go to my little anime shop on the corner I'm gonna try to get two more volumes. I think I'm going to read it again tonight. XP

OSUWARI!!!

I've been a fan of Inuyasha for awhile now. I first started reading the manga and now I'm almost to the 100th mark on the anime. It's so long..."wait for me!" :(
I haven't seen the first movie but did see the second one-nyo. Now there's a third one coming out?! Oy. :eek:
When will the madness END?

:p

dammit why does cartoon network dubb anime on adult swim?! its supposed to be for adults! they r so stupid!! i want to get the anime channel.

:angryfire Arrrr...I want ADV Anime Network too!!!
EVerybody gather in a large colorful mass and RIOT!:box:

Note: Formenting, causing or participating in a reckless and maliciously violent action on the part of five or more persons is a Class A misdemeanor against public peace and can induce criminal charges against the instigator(s) being persecuted.

I want anime network so bad thats the only channel i want. Adult swim is not for adults they still censor alot of what they show and translate.

Back
Top Bottom