What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

Anyone know where to download Inuyasha anime?

seasurfer

先輩
Reaction score
Anyone know where to download Inuyasha anime? I wish to download from the 1st episode....thanks in advance.

dreamer

Sempai
Reaction score
This kind of question won't be answered for I think it's forbidden to give this kind of links on the forum, however if you were willing to do a lil search you'd find that easily...

seasurfer

先輩
Reaction score
I have try to find it, however I cant find any website where I can start downloading from the 1st episode...can anyone kindly PM me? Thanks.

carsony

AyuFan
Reaction score
it would be hard to find the 1st ep online i would think . . . just buy the series . . .

dreamer

Sempai
Reaction score
nah just checked and there're still some who are seeding season packs. You just haven't been looking a lot that's all...

okaeri_man

Tadaima!
Reaction score
[sarcasm]gee you ppl are really helpful.[/sarcasm]

i just typed in "inyasha fansubs" in google and got [edited]
i'm not sure who does the best subs of that anime, but it looks good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Try animesuki, go to a bunch of bitorrent sites...there must be stuff there. Just type in Bittorent and Animesuki in google...it'll bring up the sites for yahhh!!! Even, Kazza will give you some, but there's no guaranteed the files will be any good...

jeisan

Kongming
Reaction score
cant have links to download copyrighted material on the forum.

animesuki usually will only have unlicensed anime, and inuyasha has been airing in the states for some time now...

id say just keep searching for anime torrent sites there are some good ones out there.

Top Bottom