What's new

Inuyasha, the hanyou

kill inuyasha ......i not agree!!!
inuyasha will alive and become human........and live with kagome....
kagome better than her...this is my opinion....
alive man should not die with nothingness :giggle:

Attachments

• face.jpg
    face.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 78
but Kikyo...

anyway, it was a joke, bout inuyasha dying! ^^" that was the only resonable pic I had... lol bout inuyasha! ^^

well, I was not serious about the "Die Inuyasha" - thing... (although it would be a perfect match to Kikyo! ^^)

yes, i agree with you again, dreamer! ^^ (Kikyo vs. Kagome... maybe we should hol a poll... lol)

:? um....sorry to intrude, but considering kikyo is DEAD 😊 and we all know it, why is she even an option!?!?! her freaky, restless, evil soul thing is not the same person inuyasha fell in love with, and plus if he goes with kagome he'll technically have kikyo (since she is the reincarnation) and plus she'll actually be alive, and even breathing! <imagine that!> 😎

Dunno...however to my mind Kiyo looks the coolest :p
Kagome's just too violent toward the poor inu yasha (the kind to beat her husband) :D

<sigh> kagome may be a tad bit abusive, but then again inuyasha's no puppy himself...plus, at least kagome's not trying to force hime to make a choice or pull him to hell with her -_-;;

ya ya i agree with u...
although kagome is violent abit ..but she still has some good thing example she kind and optimistic...not like kikyo must die with inuyasha..
i think inuyasha go with kagome is very happy ,not like kikyo..

CherryMelody said:
ya ya i agree with u...
although kagome is violent abit ..but she still has some good thing example she kind and optimistic...not like kikyo must die with inuyasha..
i think inuyasha go with kagome is very happy ,not like kikyo..

whew! 😌 i was beginning to think that no one liked kagome. i think the best thing that can happen is that kikyo finally gets laid to rest- in peace- and that inuyasha and kagome finally come completely clean with each other. till then, it's all turmoil...

ashuri2 said:
whew! 😌 i was beginning to think that no one liked kagome. i think the best thing that can happen is that kikyo finally gets laid to rest- in peace- and that inuyasha and kagome finally come completely clean with each other. till then, it's all turmoil...
And he'll got beaten to death for the the rest of his life...wow sounds a good ending ^^

dreamer said:
And he'll got beaten to death for the the rest of his life...wow sounds a good ending ^^

she wouldn't! in the last episodes, when they sorta come to terms with each other, they actually become less violent and softer towards each other. i think they'd get along quite well. if kikyo hadn't died, they would've had the same loving relationship that kagome and inuyasha could have in the end. 🙂

yeah, but Inuyasha would not have to go through this time of sufferings getting to know Kagome better... >.< so, Kikyo!! ^^ well, she seems more caring etc. and she's like more matured...

ashuri2 said:
she wouldn't! in the last episodes, when they sorta come to terms with each other, they actually become less violent and softer towards each other. i think they'd get along quite well. if kikyo hadn't died, they would've had the same loving relationship that kagome and inuyasha could have in the end. 🙂
Well Actually I don't think It'd last :D
Haven't you read Love Hina's ending? :p

r we debating??
i always choose kagome....
Kikyo is almost very cool....but i know she is kind too...
i think inuyasha will choose a person who make him become happy, kikyo just make inuyasha become sad only ...because they have a very very sad memory.....i think inuyasha want to forget it

Lol I'll have the ending I want !!!!!!!!!! :D j/K
Lol Look at what I'm doing to your kagome ! :p
Kagome kurai !!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• kykick_kagome.JPG
    kykick_kagome.JPG
    69.4 KB · Views: 89
Different people, different opinion. Kikyo or Kagome?? Debating for this?? Quite unreasonable!!! sorry, too offensive.....
Perhaps the ending is both girls leave Inuyasha or die for him~~~ My unpredictable prediction....
😄

emperor said:
Different people, different opinion. Kikyo or Kagome?? Debating for this?? Quite unreasonable!!! sorry, too offensive.....
Perhaps the ending is both girls leave Inuyasha or die for him~~~ My unpredictable prediction....
😄
U!!!
what both girl!!?
What r u talking about.....
and die for him???
u want inuyasha alone!!!This cannot be achieve!
i dun want inuyasha alone in his world.... :angryfire :angryfire :angryfire :angryfire :angryfire

Mayura said:
yeah, but Inuyasha would not have to go through this time of sufferings getting to know Kagome better... >.< so, Kikyo!! ^^ well, she seems more caring etc. and she's like more matured...

but, you forget, most of inuyasha's suffering was self-imposed as he had some issues with dealing with his feelings for kagome. also, kagome suffered, too! somehow, i think kagome and inuyasha would end u getting along better, cause the quiet life with kikyo might be great at first, but i can't imagine them settling down like some happy old human couple. but no, i've never read love hina's ending... :? anyways, kagome is actually very mature compared to most of her classmates and so on, she just happens to be from a different lifestyle the kikyo and is a bit more free in her actions and thoughts. kagome may be violent, but kikyo is a vengeful, spiteful priestess gone bad...pick the lesser of two evils! :(

Back
Top Bottom