What's new

I'm new here

ChrisC

後輩
1 Jan 2007
Is this how I'm supposed to post? I'm a new member and new to this forum format, so I don't really know if I'm doing it right.
Anyway, if this is the right place, Hi! I went to Japan about a year ago on a textile tour and loved it all, pretty much. I do a little Japanese cooking, vegetarian, and came across y'all looking for mochigome recipes.

The part saying this is submitting a new thread confuses me. I don't want to start a thread, just say hi in the new members catagory. Sorry if this is all wrong. Sumimasen!

Doing fine Chris!!

Welcome to JREF Forum, you picked a great way to start your New Year. Lots of nice people here and tons of info on everything to do with Japan. Have a good time!

Uncle Frank

🙂

Thank you both, I am still trying to get the hang of this forum - I am not used to this format.

Thank you both, I am still trying to get the hang of this forum - I am not used to this format.

Don't worry , about the time we get used to things here they do an improvment and chage it. Just look into the mirror and say over & over: Change is good change is good change is good. If you make a mistake someone will let you know and often they will correct it for you. Have a good time!

Uncle Frank

😌

Back
Top Bottom