What's new

I Love Lucy

pinkkillerkisou

Angelic Fruitcake
9 Feb 2005
Haha... I really, truly do. I know he's Chinese, but he need all the love he can get. I've been in this insane Lucy mood for weeks and I just think that everyone should love Lucy too! Some of you might know him from his former band Silver Ash. He left because of disputes about what kind of music he wanted to play. Info is so lacking and inconsistent, but he is going by the name Tie Jun Guo (his real name supposedly)... and released a neo-classical instrumental compilation under that name. It's supposedly about his dreams of an alien race called Yeloyin. XD He's incredible... his playing just stops my heart and takes my breath away. The only other guitarist known to that to me is Syu. Both of them just make me all -> :mad: 😍 😲 :dead: (in that order :D)

I uploaded this video of him in the studio so you guys can see him in action. He makes it look so effortless. :eek: [-click me-]
(please remove the link if it's not ok to post this... I thought it'd be ok and within the rules ^^;)

A little info about him:

Name: Lucy (Tie Jun Guo)
Place of birth: Beijing
Date of birth: 12th January 1982.
Hobbies: guitar, drums, piano
Fav. Music style: Black metal
Fav. Band: QUEEN, MEGADETH, DIMMU BORGIR
Fav. Song: Dimmu borgir —<Puritanical Euphoric>—Blessings upon The Throne of Tyranny
Fav. guitar brand: Gibson, Jackson
Character: Don't like to talk much, but if someone likes MEGADETH I will have endless things to talk to him about.
Gift like to recieve: a guitar

Some pictures of him from when he was in Silver Ash. Sorry I don't have any Tie Jun Guo pictures. I hardly found anything about him solo. I wish I knew where to buy his cd... me wants

3f224125-1.jpg

21d1a2d5-1.jpg

796611a6-1.jpg

2002lucy-1.jpg

faya_lu01-1.jpg

faya_lu23-1.jpg

lucy01-1.jpg

newlucy07-1.jpg

Ain't he just the cutest... haha. Now everyone love Lucy with me... you can do it! LOL. 🕺 😄 📣

oh god.... oh maaaaaaaan... *has just watched*... I'm in love... 😍 😍 😍

err... you don't happen to have... any more music of his, do you? I mean, not that you'd even consider pming it to me, or anything despicable like that............. :cry: :D

I knew you would... haha. I was actually listening to his solo in Storm Blast the other day and was like "Gah... must send to Kinsao " but I guess I forgot 😌 :D

Yes... I do actually... I have all his stuff from when he was in Silver Ash and one PV with him in it. I have his album as Tie Jun Guo also. But like I'd send it to you... that's wrooooong. :eek: :D

Oh... forgot to mention that clip was him recording the Tenth Movement on his solo album.

Same thing as er Kinsao said erm...

But yea Silver Ash is great, I have about 3 of their songs. And I normally don't like C-Music (don't like the way chinese sounds when sung) but honestly this is the first time I have seen any of their members and I must say Lucy is HOT HOT HOT!!!!111 Okay I'm calm now lol, um yes I would be interested in some music, not really asking or anything but ah feel free to pm me...

I agree Nana... I think Chinese is a little harsh when sung. It doesn't sound smooth and flowy like Japanese. Ling has a lovely voice (when he's not making strange voices or screaming that is... like for say example in the song Twins... haha.) though so it doesn't bother me so much as some other Chinese bands/musicians. I think perhaps that's why I like Lucy's stuff as Tie Jun Guo better... cause there's no vocals... not to mention the most delicious guitar playing.

I don't think Lucy's hot... I think he's precious. He's small but he's got that bit of pudgy baby fat in his arms and legs and a little in the face... I just want to hug his squishy self... aww... I just love Lucy... 😍 haha. Now Zhen the drummer from Silver Ash is hot... he got a gorgeous structure to his face. Very handsome man. 😊

I really hope he releases another album or single or anything... his solo album kills the crap out of me. He's so young too... only 24 and already he's had something like 15 years of classical guitar experience. O_O

Ahh... well since you haven't seen here are some pictures of him with other members of Silver Ash... the line-up changed a couple times. They used to have two guitarist. The other was Nancy but his family pressured him into continuing with his schooling because he was very young at the time. When Lucy left Yue took his place. Then Hong decided he didn't care anymore or something. I'm honestly not sure what got into him, but he wouldn't show up to practices or anything and wouldn't contact the other members. Ling got tired of his absence and apathy and fired him and they got Yu as their new bassist. They've been on hiatus for a while now cause they had crap management and they didn't have the money to continue so they got jobs hoping they could afford to return later.

25gr01-1.jpg

Lucy, Hong

ho_lu-1.jpg

Hong, Lucy

li_lu-1.jpg

Ling, Lucy

newgroup03-1.jpg

Zhen, Lucy

newgroup04-1.jpg

Lucy, Ling, Zhen, Hong (Hong looks so stupid in this one... haha)

postersa3-1.jpg

Lucy, Ling, Hong, Zhen (and in this one too... haha)

sa11-1.jpg

Ling, Lucy

sa14-1.jpg

Ling, Lucy, and Zhen in the back lookin sexy... lol

sugangr04-1.jpg

Zhen, Lucy, Ling, Hong

and here's an old one when Nancy was still in the band

sa_old-1.jpg

Top: Zhen, Hong Bottom: Lucy, Ling, Nancy

pink said from his former band silverash...i thought they got back together? they r disbanded again? so lucy has is currently in a solo career now? and the rest of the band?

awww, heツ´s the cutest😍 but hehe, he likes dimmu borgir:giggle: theyツ´re norwegian:v: ✌️ hehe 😌

Thanks for all the info and pictures, PK! 👍 I really wanna hear more of his guitar playing.... :)

No... not disbanded, bb. They are on break. Ling said he has every intention of returning when he can afford to. The OHP even says "Be Back Soon" or something like that

Kinsao and everyone else... please forgive me... I have a lot of things going on right now and many requests not to mention my hideously slow connection speed. I will send you all some stuff as soon as I find a moments peace. 😌 :sorry:

:p Bringing back teh lucy thread of lovin' ...haha! :p

This thread was on the 4th page... I guess it could be worse... I was expecting it to be on the 7th page atleast... ^^;;;;

Some more pictures! ^_^

25lu06-1.jpg

62-1.jpg

75-1.jpg

lu02-1.jpg

sh06-1.jpg

vol1lucy01-1.jpg

Doesn't he look a bit like Tasturou? o_O

Ohh... btw. If you can find the 3 hidden links in this post you'll find some goodies! Good luck! XD

most all of the threads here are.
especially since posting of music is not allowed, so to post images to some extent makes up for it.
😌

Well pictures are all I really have to keep this thread alive due to lack of info or any current updates involving him. I honestly dont care what he looks like. I'm madly in love with his music. Most people rely heavily on looks... if I can trick a few people into liking his music by luring them in with his image than I will do that! XD

I was impressed with the youtube link you first posted... ☝
As a guitarist, I wish I could do that! 😭
I'm good at where's waldo... ;-) XDD

I know... I was fascinated by that pinky finger of his... haha. my pinky finger (as well as the rest of my fingers... LOL) is so clumsy... so I know I could never reach such skills XD

Well... I wish you luck and I'll pm you the links if you can't find them... outright telling you here would defeat the purpose of their hiddenness and discreet postedness of them on the forum... XD

Ahh well enjoy them! :D Once I clean out my pm box I'll send some more stuff the *cough* right way. 👍 :LOL:

sorta off topic of lucy but since lucy is in silver ash......

does anyone have the lyrics or translation to this silver ash song?

02. yilai (Rely) it is off the [2005] wei jin ji album....

no, sorry cant help ya:-(

anyway someone can upload the guitar clip again?
im very curious if his guitar playing is as good as you all say:)

Back
Top Bottom