What's new

I have just discovered Dir en Grey!

Ok, I had to join, just to say this...because I think this Arekkusu person is funny....

Please, do explain to us how this works...

Hero-Jaejung is 18 years-old (born in 1986). Kaoru is 30 (born in 1974). So....how did Kaoru have a kid when he was only 12 years old?

Yeah... Kaoru's son is Korean, too.

It's called "Blatant rumors spread by ignorant and wishful fangirls". You can fly if you have those.

Lydia

lmao, yea. I was gonna give him the possibility that perchance he would be half and half. I woulda brought that point up if he'd 'av tried to argue. LOL.

12? So? My cousin was stupid and got a 16 year old pregnet at 13.
And I know Jae is half japanese and half korean, so where's your point here?

I have alot of friends.:) And I do love everything about japan.
Oh but your soo right!:D Making this all up!:D *add sarcastic smile here*

Last edited by a moderator:
I Guess .....

you guys didn't get the message?? Being impolite and verbal fights are not going to be allowed on the Forum.
You will soon be hunted down by the moderators and .....................................................................?
Come on guys, be nice , PLEASE!

Peace lovin Uncle Frank

😊

Take a look:

jeisan said:
its only slightly less mature than making fart noises with your armpit.

You gotta admit, doing that is a lot more fun than arguing on a forum, though.

Well, this is intresting. I would have hoped Arekkusu would have stoped trying to lie. This is what got us upset in the first place. I don't want a fight, I just want people like him to stop posting false information. Simple.

The guy who says he is FEN, and poses as Kaoru is a drug addict who lives in California ~
Kaoru does not have time to do this stuff, especially when he is on tour ~
ok ...
I know most of their personal histories--and i can contact at least 2 of them thru various channels at any given time ~
He has no kids ~
Kaoru does not have any children ..let alone a pop star one in korea ~

You are being had, or you are making it up as you go .
The fen guy has been around for years ..
When he was on AIM in like 2001 , aol had to investigate it because they thought he might try to lure a girl to meet him when it was NOT the real Kaoru~
He also does this on msn and yahoo

tell him to get off heroin and crack ,go and get a job ,and a life ,and to stop impersonating j rockers on line to get his jollies ..

You are not talkng to the real Kaoru, and the stories just get better and better.. the fact that people believe the stories he makes up, always amazes me to be honest .
and if any personal info of this nature WAS true ..
THEY ARE NOT ALLOWED TO TELL ANYONE !!
people knowing any of their personal info can be dangerous to their families /girlfriends/and kids ,if they had any ~
That is all a lie..

oyyyyy

:?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom