What's new

I like random ppl

KurenaiIDK

後輩
28 Jul 2007
:p🙂OMG HI PEOPLEZ!!!!!! ... sup? ... I LIKE RANDOM PPL WHO LIKE JROCK WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! I like pretty things... :) I'm not random, I just have many tho... OH! SQUIRREL!!!!!!!! *runs off* SQUIIIIIRELLLLIIIIIIEEE!!!!! I uv many Jrock bands... Dir en grey, UnsraW, the GazettE, SCREW, alice nine, AnCafe, WIZARD, ayabie, 12012, ... many others... yea... JROCK WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Welcome to Jref, I hope you will enjoy your stay.

Don't forget to read the rules, and check out the FAQ section if you have any other questions you can always ask a staff member!

haha, great first post. Mine was dull and soooo do-you-please-want-to-be-friends-with me??? including the big watery puppy eyes ;p well welcome, haha I like you already...so where did that nasty squirrel go to? PM me once you've found him. Or even better: Let the squirrel PM me. I'm sure he won't be busy, because once you've found him, you probably should ground him for, like, a month. What are those squirrels thinking nowadays, unbelievable. I'm sure you'll have a lovely time at the forum, especially at the J-rock section! _xXx_Juno333

😊👍🙂

Back
Top Bottom