What's new

I have discovered a great innovative method of getting clean energy from nature!

Mansoor

Sempai
4 Mar 2016
It is a great innovative method that scientists have not discovered yet. It is a unique and excellent way that produce free, stable, and regular electricity. The energy is enough to supply the required electricity for a town, even at night!

Please get it serious, and don't think it is a baseless notion. I'm a thoughtful and experienced inventor with enough knowledge. I don't mistake, and This innovative method of obtaining enough electricity is one of the best methods. It hasn't found been out up to now.

I expect the relative Japanese companies or organizations to invite me to Japan to pose the plan and the first sample of the system be made. I cannot wait for an international patent; because it not only takes time and needs money, the idea is very secret, and I'm worried my idea is copied before I can offer that to a reliable company or scientific organization.

Proposing the great invention is difficult and nested here because of some reasons. I chose Japanese researcher companies that are relevant to the research of new methods of producing clean energies. This innovation is practical %100.

It will be a revolutionary method in this field in the world.

Please don't address me that I should find a suitable company. I know this myself! But do address me a relative company or organization in Japan that welcomes such great innovative methods of obtaining clean energies (electricity) with a simple way and low cost; the company that doesn't refuse to communicate with me, in this case.

Last edited:
Japanese companies do not have a good reputation for rewarding inventions. The most well known example is the case of Shuji Nakamura, who received very little reward for his development of the blue LED (which was necessary for the development of the white LED) - an achievement that led to him jointly being awarded a Nobel Prize - and sued his company. He ended up emigrating to the US, a country that does properly appreciate innovation, and has been doing research at University of California, Santa Barbara ever since. Shuji Nakamura - Wikipedia

Without even a hint at the underlying mechanism of this theoretical technology, I'm not sure what to think...

There are no reliable companies or scientific organizations in your own country?
I am the inventor of a type of ratchet wrench, as well. I designed it about seven years ago. I delivered it to the Iranian patent organization at the time. It was a long and troublesome process, though a considerable part of the process had become online, and I had to pay some money (I think about 20$) for some official services. I had some tiresome mutual communications n order that I can prove my invention is unique and is not a copy or hasn't a similar sample. They sent me to the scientific centers (one was a university) the wrench is confirmed is producible. I had to travel to Tehran (capital city) to the patent organization for signing documents and receiving the Patent certificate. All these stages took long for about seven mounts.

After this long time, labor, and receiving the certificate, I was thinking where I refer to offer the invention for manufacturing. I sent emails to two tools companies without explaining about the wrench or sending a picture of that. Sadly, I didn't receive any response. Apparently, they were not interested in manufacturing new things. I put an announcement on two websites about the wrench to sell it to an individual. Somebody found and called me and told me he was interested to buy the invention. He was serious in his decision and wanted to travel to Shiraz to meet me and buy the patent legally.
I asked him pitifully, do you know anything about mechanical things and manufacturing? He replied, no! I said to him, sorry, I'm not satisfied to sell the invention to somebody who doesn't know what should do afterward! You have to come here along with an expert mechanical engineer, I can explain to him about the four models of the wrench and the manners of the manufacturing.

Although he was a rich man and persisted to buy the patent, but my purpose was not to get money from someone, who is inexperienced in the mechanical field. I ignored the benefit and eventually dissuaded him. Now, it is seven years that the wrench remained still secret, and I didn't offer it anywhere.

The system I spoke about it is more important than the wrench. It is not an ordinary invention with limited performance. It is an international system for obtaining clean energy besides other existing systems. Its importance and public usage have made it more sensitive than other industrial things.

Sadly, here a public scientific researcher to welcome such inventions doesn't exist. Every company and factory tries to manufacture the past necessary things that people need. They usually don't invest in the newer things, especially the systems like what I innovated that are not relative to the sale markets directly.

American companies steal inventions as well. Robert Kearns is a well known example.
As far as I know, the relative scientists in the west are very eager to such the new ideas about nature and they are trustworthy. I also don't believe American companies steal innovations. Usually, they are needless to do that and if it is necessary they will contract the inventors. Of course, there are some persons in every country that misuse the inventions of others but the number of them is less than those who follow law and fairness.

Japanese companies do not have a good reputation for rewarding inventions. The most well known example is the case of Shuji Nakamura, who received very little reward for his development of the blue LED (which was necessary for the development of the white LED) - an achievement that led to him jointly being awarded a Nobel Prize - and sued his company. He ended up emigrating to the US, a country that does properly appreciate innovation, and has been doing research at University of California, Santa Barbara ever since. Shuji Nakamura - Wikipedia
Yeah, he did that, but for the invention of the LED itself, early 60s, Nick Holonyak should have gotten the Nobel.

Back
Top Bottom