What's new

I got my Visa!!!!

Davey

先輩
Contributor
5 Feb 2005
WOEHOEEEE Finaly after 2 years I can be together with my wife! she received the COE today * Visa* for 1 year. So happy, and relieved even though I knew nothing was wrong, but always bit excited about something big like this ne, so I almost cried when I heard the news and probably tonight I will cry! haha

I will fly out to Japan on the 15th of June, so only 1.5month to go, really excited and happy to see my wife again and to stay with here. We already got a house in Rokko, Kobe!!! Happiness:D:D:D

:LOL: 😄 😎 😎 😎 😎

Wow, that's really fantastic!
I'm sure 1.5 months will fly after waiting for 2 years!

Congratulations Dave!! :cracker: 🍾 🎊 👍

Congratulations, and good job on all the work and time and effort and struggle up until now, have a drink or two at izakaya for me! :)

congrats 🙂
so, you have wife, house, visa.. and what about job?

Alma said:
congrats 🙂
so, you have wife, house, visa.. and what about job?
Nothing yet, but I will start next week with sending out emails, and letters! Having a spouse visa and an online TEFL * not the best I know that* it should become easier for me to get a job!
I will do my best to find a teaching job a.s.a.p.

P.s. Maybe some of you don't care, and some will. but from the 15th of June I won't be on jref as much as I am now, because I just don't have a lot of time anymore, but I will try to post when I am on the net!🙂

well, wish you all the luck with job hunting :) we'll miss you in june, but i'm sure we'll get full report about your new life :)

🙂

Alma said:
well, wish you all the luck with job hunting :) we'll miss you in june, but i'm sure we'll get full report about your new life :)
🙂

Thanks for this nice words.

I do have a blog: The Dutch Baka where I write about my love for Japan, the preparation of going there and of course from June 15th about living there.

Congradulations !!

I'm so happy for the two of you !! It'll be great that you'll be here, and surely, one of these fine days to come, you and the little lady can make it up here for get-together in Shiga !!

I wish you the best of luck in finding a job, settling down into the society, and enjoying your life. Please do post from time to time when you get here, and DO stay in touch !!👍 🙂

Congratulations, Dave! Good luck in your job hunting
Don`t lose your head during these 1,5 months ;)

I've told you already, but congrats again mate ! Keep the beer cold next year when I'm coming over ;-)

RockLee said:
I've told you already, but congrats again mate ! Keep the beer cold next year when I'm coming over ;-)

I will Rock!! , and I also will put a note in the Uni next to my house, that you are coming :p

Thanks for your support you guys!!🙂

Ma Cherie said:
That's wonderful Dutch. You're cute when you're happy! :p 😊 :)

I dont want to be cute :(
I want to be Cool, and HOT 😌

Thanks Ma, your a sweetheart!!!

Great news Dutch! I hope the next month flies by and then the next year goes nice and slow! 👍

well only 31 days to go, things arn't getting really fast, but that's alright, just taking care of the last stuff, went to the Embassy today to get the REAL visa, other was a COE.

I hope you guys will check out my BLOG, because especialy in the first weeks I don't think I have time to post here a lot so check it if you want : The Dutch Baka * I also have some pictures of our new house in there!!! and I tell about what is living around my house... Scares the **** out of me hahaha

One and one make one in Japan.
You can now sit down and pour yourself a glass of whiskey and think of what lies in front of you.
Time to run and never stop.

Congrats!!!:)

Kobe is a nice place!! I have been there several times, and the city has some great international schools (when you have kids)...😊

Back
Top Bottom