What's new

I am Maged

magedam

Registered
9 May 2021
Hello everyone,

I am Maged from Egypt, just a couple of months in the learning Japanese journey, I speak Arabic, English and Spanish, and looking forward to reach a good understanding of the spoken and written Japanese soon.

I am following a program on Android to learn while driving to or from work, and at the same time I am learning kanji through mnemonics, I watch Japanese movies and series on Netflix but I catch so little for now, still my brain is not programmed on the (verb coming at the end of a sentence) thing, but I try to listen and listen to familiarize myself with the language.

Hope to have a good time in this forum and to benefit and help others as well.

Thanks

Welcome to JREF Maged ! There are many years of helpful posts here on learning Japanese and many helpful staff and members here who will help with any questions you may have. Even after 2 years of study , I found Japanese a difficult language to learn. Good luck with your studies !

Hi, Maged welcome to the forum.

We are lucky to be in an age with Netflix so that we can watch "Japanese" movies and learn from them. Take your time and enjoy learning the language and culture.

Welcome @magedam, I wish you luck in your studies! If you're already watching netflix for listening practice, you might be interested in the Language Learning with Netflix extension, which gives you some additional controls and lets you display multiple subtitles. If you're working on learning the written language I find Japanese subtitles very helpful, and you can put them next to subtitles in your language to see how natural phrasing translates :)

Hello nice gaijin,

Thank you so much for this perfect tool, I really was looking for something like this, appreciate it!

Back
Top Bottom