What's new

How to make this better?

Damicci

先輩
4 Nov 2003
I am doing the whole VIP car thing that is a popular tuning style in Japan right now. I like but never had the money to do it nor a reason. Well now I have a son so the whole drifting thing is kind of un-reasonable, since I need more of a daily driver. Well I joined a VIP Style Car forum and many people think the Japanese guys who are into this styling have a certain look to them. So I decided to ask some guys on mixi about this. (Background info)

Here is my post:
ちょっと変けど:
VIP車する人はどんな服を着ますか?笑
意味は「どんな服が好きですか?」。。。。

VIP車に興味があるアメリカ人はVIP車する人がいつもブレザーとジーンズおよびスニーカーを着ると思っています。多分
メディアから、悪い情 報来てます。それで、そんなアメリカ人もその洋服を着てみたいです。やっぱり変じゃないですね。僕はれと思っていませんがその人を訂正したいですけど。

What I wanted to say:
A little strange but:
The guys who are building VIP cars, what kind of close do they(you guys) wear? I mean What kind of clothes do you like?

Americans who are into VIP Cars seem to think that Japanese people who are doing the VIP Cars always wear, Blazers, Jeans, and sneakers. Probably due to the bad information that comes from the media. Because of that info, some of these guys will try to mimic that style. Definately strange after all. I don't think that but I would like to correct those people.

Does this make sense. I think what i want to ask will be understood but I am positive there is a more natural way to say it.☝

Again, just quick corrections:

ちょっと変な質問ですけど:
VIP車をする人はどんな服を着ますか?笑
どんな服が好きですか?。。。。

VIP車に興味があるアメリカ人は、VIP車をする人はいつ もブレザー、ジーンズとスニーカーを着ていると信じています。多分
メディアからの間違った情報のせいです。そのせいで、 そんなアメリカ人は、同じような格好をしています。や っぱり変ですよね。僕は、その人たちに間違いだと教え たいんですけど。

Back
Top Bottom