What's new

How good is your team?

persian893

先輩
18 Jul 2004
Now in the current Asia Football Cup the favorites are Japan, Korea and Iran. Our team is very strong this year and I am sure we will get very far. I hope Iran can win the cup this time, but how strong is your team?
You know the death group with Japan and Iran will be hard to win but I have read that several of your top players including Nakata and Inamoro are injured, and Takahara is missing so I think Iran will win the group and later the cup ;-) hehe.
How good is your team without the stars?

bai,
P.

Sometimes....

the action between the fans is more exciting then what goes on between the players! I don't think we will see Japanese fans rioting though!

Frank

😊

hehe japan all the way, it was great during 2002 EC in japan. The japanese fans were so great to us english. They was NO rioting it was graet, i never felt so safe in a football environment. ! I'll never forget how nice the japanese fans were .

Good luck to iran !

Hm, I saw Japan play against England in a friendly about a month ago, and exept maybe santos, or nakamura they dont really have any shining stars. Their goalie is also not very good.

ok japan and iran both started as expected. japan 1:0 v oman and iran 3:0 v thailand. now i think after tomorrow when both teams win again, there will be a group final between iran and japan. my prediction is that the winner of that game will win the cup. i didnt like how s.korea played against the two arab teams (only 0:0 against jordan) and besides there seem not to be any good teams. maybe except surprising upstart uzebikstan hehe. but they have no experience.

Back
Top Bottom