What's new

How do you say in Japanese...?

Great sentence! Thank you! Or as we say in Finland: Kiitos! I even understand parts from the Japanese sentence. Yey! ;) It shouldn't take too long for me learn that.

Alright then, no problem. So when you're ready for something that goes beyond mistakes and bad words you should be well equipped to upgrade that part yourself. ;).

Originally posted by pepito
Can someone tell me the meaning of :

Horinouga Alari awa zagada

Thank you.
Hmmmm.....it really looks more Dutch or Slavic, but some very jumbled Japanese may be mixed in as well :p

hmmmmm... So that's why I don't catch a single word.

And what about "Sodana" ? Is it japanese ?

Last edited:
I don't think it's Japanese.

It's Slavic something, I looked it up online and found mainly Polish and Czech (religiously-themed) webpages, but when I checked the dictionaries, I couldn't find it. This leads me to believe that it's either a colloquilism or a proper name.

...or maybe not. Cardinal Sodana is the Vatican Secretary of State.

Sorry for the utter randomness, I was typing as I was researching.

LOL,What have you been doing Online.Didnt your mom ever teach you not to give your address to Strangers.

Anyways thx for the translation Eliz

Because I first learned it that way and still think the hiragana is more common. Probably in large measure since the kanji of divide/seperate doesn't really fit the meaning and is easily confused with "wakeru," "wakareru" etc even though I don't believe any of the forms technically overlap each other. Hiragana also has a more conversational feel to it not to mention all that energy saved not having to scroll down and double checking to make sure you've made the right selection....:)

Back
Top Bottom