1835673.jpg
132631851753113219730_HWCC58Dr.jpg

korean movies in 1941
Spring of Korean Peninsula

Angel on the streets) [1941

How did they make them?
why korean name and korean language?

Last edited:
I don't get you. What are you trying to say?

Koreans were forced to learn Japanese. Koreans were forced to change their names, Koreans were forced to learn Japanese culture. Koreans were forced in WW2 for Japan, Koreans were forced to give rice and food for the military, Koreans were forced to obey the Japanese. Koreans were always hungry, because the Japanese demanded us to pay for the trains they built.

The Japanese made Korea suffer, and the Koreans engraved the pain in their hearts.

Now Japan is claiming the Dokdo islets as their own.

Now Japan is changing history, trying to erase the pain and the suffering of all the lands and the people they conquered.

And you, foolish uyoku, you will never know because you never suffered. Your fathers brought suffering. And you don't admit anything. You should learn to apologize.

"You burn the paper, but not the words.

You silence the words but not the thoughts.

You kill the thoughts only if you kill the man.

And you will find that his thoughts rise again

in the minds of others-twice as strong as before."

Caster, could you please do some effort and explain your position in your own words? I'm sure that most of our members here are disinclined to read news clips and watch YT videos.

20130317113228d20.jpg
(Tweet of Rep. Nakayama on Twitter)
There was a warning from prosecutor related saying that I am targeted.I have been practicing as South state venerable sage, I don't worry about my life from the beginning.News media seems to be trying to beat me up even they need to fabricate the facts to attain it.It seems that there are bunch of people who get in trouble because of my understanding of the history.If anything happen to me, that is it.

This is a terrible threat to suppress the freedom of speech.
Also NHK have been trying to delete the videos of this budget committee on YouTube but the video is now spreaded out

Now we know who are trying to hide the facts for their benefits.

Last edited by a moderator:
:p, I know more history than you.

So, are you now trying to hide the years of tears? Are you really that Pathetic? Are you not gonna admit that your textbooks are wrong? You lad, got real nerve for tackling a Korean. I repay them x10.

Best if you give up now.

BTW, youtube video now deleted.

I know more history than you.

what is korean History?

[Annals of the Chosun Dynasty Seongjong] 11th Year from Seongjong reign (1480) 6th Month 11th Day

矧惟國人, 不慣槍劍, 專業弓矢, 爲禦敵之備
1363430187png-1.jpg

Annals of the Chosun Dynasty Seonjo] 25th Year from Seonjo reign (1592) 10th Month 13rd Day

我國絶無劒手
1363430368png-1.jpg

[Annals of the Chosun Dynasty Seonjo] 27th Year from Seonjo reign (1594) 7th Month 11th Day

我國自古劍術不傳

1363430505png-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My uncle fought against Japanese troops in ww2. He said that most of the Japanese prisoners he spoke to didn't really want to be there,they were glad they had been capyured and then at least once the war was over they could go home.

I myself cannot make any comments since I have been to neither country (China or Japan), but this is certainly an interesting read.

I imagine the war isn't a regularly discussed topic in Japan, as it doesn't seem to be a regularly/often discussed topic in Russia, Germany, or the US. I visited Russia, have friends in Germany, and I am from the US. It has come up before (mostly when I was in Russia), but I believe it was because they were curious as to my feeling about the war (since I was a younger generation than those who asked me, and since I was from a different part of the world).

Japanese prime recently said every country has a glorious time. And Chinese and Korean should learn to accept it. That guy is voted by large group of Japanese. So this is how Japanese see WWII, your glorious time.

Do you think people voted the Liberal Democratic Party(LDP) for their (or Abe's) diplomatic policy? According to a research by Yomiuri Shinbun, 74% of voters who voted for LDP said that they chose LDP for economic recovery.

And here's a fact:

the voter turnout for the Lower House election in 2012: 59.3%
the ratio of votes for LDP in the proportional-representation segments: 27.6%
the ratio of votes for LDP in the single-seat constituencies: 43.0%

the voter turnout for the Upper House election in 2013: 52.6%
the ratio of votes for LDP in the proportional-representation segments: 34.7 %
the ratio of votes for LDP in the electoral districts: 42.7%

In other words, the ratio of votes LDP received in the recent two elections correspond to 16.4%, 25.5%, 18.3% or 22.5% of all constituencies. These ratios can't be called "a large group".

I heard these numbers similar from Chinese CCTV news. But Abe can still represent Japan for he is the leader.

And can I take your meaning as there are problems in Japan vote system. Because it cannot vote a man represent the most?

I just pointed out the facts that Abe's opinion is not(or at least not always) the same as "most Japanese people's view", and Abe and his party was not voted by a large group of Japanese.

Every election system has some drawbacks. The similar thing happened in the US presidential election of 2000, too. But, at least, we can elect our leader by our votes, unlike some countries in the world.

Are you Japanese? I think, if a government want to do something benefit to themself after collaborating with you, so you are a friend, even if you did horrible thing to our country(such as russia), if they want to do something benefit to themself after depicting you as an enemy, so you are an enemy(such as USA). In my opinion, the stupid island we are arguing about is better to be sunk into the sea, so it doesn's exist, and politicians can no longer play with it. And about your four islands captured by Russia, I personlly support Japan, in Russian's eye, there is no Japan or China, there is only Yellow people, they don't care if the land they have is from C or J, they only know they will wipe out all the Asian people there. Western countries torn our Asian civilazation, with some big ideologies, and make Asian countries to be enemy with each other, we never have big war(let alone Mongolia invaded Japan, they are barbarian) in our more than one thousand years history, until western country broke in. If you are Japanese, I want to say, we should not treat each other as enemy, it's meaningless, it will destroy all the cultural link between us in more than one thousand years, and western culture finally win, we will lose, and become a piece of rubbish in human history.

Do you think people voted the Liberal Democratic Party(LDP) for their (or Abe's) diplomatic policy? According to a research by Yomiuri Shinbun, 74% of voters who voted for LDP said that they chose LDP for economic recovery.

And here's a fact:

the voter turnout for the Lower House election in 2012: 59.3%
the ratio of votes for LDP in the proportional-representation segments: 27.6%
the ratio of votes for LDP in the single-seat constituencies: 43.0%

the voter turnout for the Upper House election in 2013: 52.6%
the ratio of votes for LDP in the proportional-representation segments: 34.7 %
the ratio of votes for LDP in the electoral districts: 42.7%

In other words, the ratio of votes LDP received in the recent two elections correspond to 16.4%, 25.5%, 18.3% or 22.5% of all constituencies. These ratios can't be called "a large group".

How was other parties?
it is a Just sophism
the ration is large comparing to other groups.
as for other parties, it is under same condition.
in statistical method, it can guess a majority from random picking comparing to others.

I don't believe the OP used "large" in that meaning "large comparing to others". Isn't it obvious that he used it as "large in the whole"? I just pointed out it's wrong.

I don't believe the OP used "large" in that meaning "large comparing to others". Isn't it obvious that he used it as "large in the whole"? I just pointed out it's wrong.
so it needed 100% like communist countries?.
it is obvious large in the whole voted LDP..

It is an excuse of having abandoned national responsibility. ppl should take national responsibility without such stupid excuse
Therefore, people do not go to vote
You should think a little more seriously.

LDP won overwhelmingly..
however it was not voted by "large in the whole"
LOL it is ridiculous.
that is why i asked how about other parties.
they lost overwhelmingly because it was voted by "little in the whole"

LDP was not voted by "large in the whole"
it was not LDP's responsibility...

参議院選挙報道についての2つの要望の紹介

Last edited:
Probably you misinterpreted my posts. My point is that the OP's statement is doubly wrong.

So do you think I should follow Hatoyama's or Kan's opinion at that time? Even in communist countries such like Czechoslovakia or Poland, the leader's opinion was not always the same as the people's one, right?

BTW, did you read the last half of my second post?

Most asian still remembered how horrible their past was..... By japan. We learn from our grand parents and teachers that there is unfinished business and we must pay back. Revenges.... I don't understand how Japanese can act like they are human when they did such a horrible things to other human. There is no humanity but only evil existed. Kill human so brutal ways millions millions people for fun.
To u its old story??
To us its scar that never will heal...
We will remember wat japan did to us... We always wish to pay u back
If we cant pay back to u now we will tell our children and grand children about ur evil crime..
U know why most asian hates them?
Because they still don't know and don't care other humans pain.
Just google "japan war crime" n see the image if u didn't happened to see it.

There aren't many Japanese people visiting this site. You're arguing with, to all intents and purposes, thin air.

The Chinese and Koreans need to move on. The horrors that the Japanese military carried out shouldn't be forgotten but give the generations of Japanese who were born since then a break.
There have been many more atrocities carried out all around the world and more continue every day.

The Japan bashing by the Chinese nationalists is very worrying ... the blind hatred is scary. Young Chinese people should turn their attention to within the borders of their own country and the appalling death tolls of Mao Zedong ..... 65 MILLION perished ... and that is the more conservative number.
They still celebrate this mass murderer and his legion of bloody handed followers .
BBC News - China marks Mao Zedong's 120th birthday anniversary

The Yomiuri Shimbun February 22, 2014
Govt should publicize comfort women testimony cited in Kono statement
河野談話 慰安婦証言を検証・公開せよ(2月22日付・読売社説)

The government should thoroughly get to the bottom of the manner in which a 1993 statement by then Chief Cabinet Secretary Yohei Kono on so-called comfort women came to be.
いわゆる従軍慰安婦問題をめぐる河野官房長官談話がどのように作成されたのか。政府はしっかり解明すべきだ。

At a Thursday meeting of the House of Representatives Budget Committee, current Chief Cabinet Secretary Yoshihide Suga said he would study whether a government team should be established to examine the process of preparing the Kono statement.
菅官房長官が、衆院予算委員会で、河野談話の作成過程を検証する政府チームの設置を検討する考えを示した。

The Kono statement expressed "apologies and remorse" to former comfort women. However, it has become clear that testimony by 16 former comfort women from South Korea―on which the statement was based―was not backed up by documents or other evidence.
河野談話は、元慰安婦に対する「おわびと反省の気持ち」を表明したもので、1993年に発表された。だが、河野談話の根拠となる元韓国人慰安婦16人の証言に、なんら資料的裏付けがないことは、既に明らかになっている。

Suga also said it was desirable to study the issue from academic points of view. It would thus be necessary to make public the transcripts of the former comfort women's testimony―which are now classified―so historians and other experts can examine their contents.
菅長官は学術的観点からの検討が望ましいとも述べた。歴史学者らが内容をチェックできるよう、機密扱いになっている元慰安婦の証言録は公開すべきだろう。

Thursday's meeting was also attended by Nobuo Ishihara, deputy chief cabinet secretary when the statement was issued in 1993.
委員会には、93年当時に官房副長官だった石原信雄氏も参考人として出席した。

Ishihara, serving as an unsworn witness, said the government conducted interviews with the former comfort women at the urging of South Korea. "The atmosphere would not allow us to demand investigations to back up their testimony," Ishihara told the committee.
石原氏は、韓国側の強い要請を受け、元慰安婦から聞き取りを行ったと述べたうえ、「証言の裏付け調査を要求できる雰囲気はなかった」と明かした。

As the statement was issued without solid evidence, the Imperial Japanese Army has been viewed by the world as having forced young women to serve as comfort women.
だが、確たる証拠もなく談話を発表したため、日本軍が強制的に若い女性を慰安婦にしたという形で世界に受け止められている。

Statement spawns problems

It is undeniable that the Kono statement has spawned many problems.
河野談話が禍根を残したことは間違いない。

For example, a group of Americans with South Korean roots spearheaded a campaign to erect a statute of a girl symbolizing comfort women last year in Glendale, Calif.
An inscription beside the statue says, "In memory of more than 200,000 Asian and Dutch women who were removed from their homes...to be coerced into sexual slavery..." Such a campaign has started spreading across the United States.
例えば、韓国系米国人が中心となって米国のグレンデール市に慰安婦像が設置され、碑文には「20万人以上の女性が性奴隷にされた」と記された。米国各地にそうした運動が広がりつつある。

Japan has been unable to wage effective counterarguments against South Korean campaigns, as the Kono statement included expressions that can be construed as acknowledgment by Japan of the forcible recruitment of women.
河野談話の中に強制連行を認めたかのような表現があるために、日本側は韓国側の主張に有効な反論を展開できない。

As a questioner at the committee meeting, Hiroshi Yamada, a lawmaker from Nippon Ishin no Kai (Japan Restration Party), asked Ishihara to clarify whether the government at that time coordinated the wording of the statement with South Korea while preparing it.
委員会で質問に立った日本維新の会の山田宏氏は、談話作成の段階で韓国側と文章をすり合わせたのではないかとただした。

"It can naturally be assumed that the wording was coordinated," Ishihara said, though he said he did not personally confirm it. It is extremely problematic if the core part of the statement―saying that "at times, administrative/military personnel directly took part in the recruitments"―reflected the wishes of the South Korean side.
石原氏は、直接確認していないが、「すり合わせは当然行ったと推定される」と応じた。談話の核心部分である「官憲等が直接これに加担したこともあった」との表現に、韓国側の意向が働いたとすれば極めて問題だ。

The South Korean government, which had not raised comfort women issues for a while after the Kono statement was released, has brought them up again and again in recent years. South Korean President Park Geun-hye is seeking new solutions from the Japanese government.
韓国政府は、河野談話が発表された後、しばらくは慰安婦問題を提起することはなかったが、近年、蒸し返している。朴槿恵(パククネ)大統領も、日本政府に対し新たな解決策を求めている。

The government issued the Kono statement to show "good will" toward South Korea in the interest of building a forward-looking relationship between Japan and South Korea. However, it became clear that its intention was never understood. The government must expedite work to examine the Kono statement and correct errors as soon as possible.
政府は、未来志向の日韓関係を築くために、韓国側に「善意」を示して、河野談話を発表したが、結局は通用しなかったということだ。河野談話の検証作業を急ぎ、誤りを正さねばならない。

(From The Yomiuri Shimbun, Feb. 22, 2014)

They do not understand such a thing and Japanese kindness.
They use the gentleness like a yakuza

The Chinese and Koreans need to move on.
They really should, but the douchebag actions of the current Japanese government only spurs them on and makes their feeble complaints more valid. Abe wants to reinvestigate the testimony of Comfort Women now, 20 years after they testified. Those 16 75 year old women were liars when they shamed themselves by telling what had happened, travelling to Japan, breaking down into tears to tell their story. All 16! That's what Abe would have us believe, and he's starting a government project to prove it!

Talk about distracting from the issues! Japanese economy? Pension disaster? NO! Those 16 Korean women are the real problem. What a douchebag. And it only gives Koreans more ammunition to complain about. It's absolutely pathetic.

Back
Top Bottom