What's new

Hi from San Francisco!

raekenzi

後輩
17 Oct 2005
New to the board (of course! ^-^) I'm a fashion student in SF, I have a basic understanding of level one Japanese. I'm going to Japan in January for almost 3 weeks. Very excited. Until then I have decide to start my Kanji learning. And of course practice and study Japanese. Hoping to find people in the city that want to study or trade(english or ASL), since I just moved here.

So HI!! I guess that good for now. (Questions welcomed, I guess, if ya want!)

Oh I'm 23 years old.

Hello and welcome! :joyful: I hope you make good progress with your Japanese and find useful infos here! 👍

Hello and welcome to the forum. Have fun :) 🙂
I've been to San Francisco. Liked the city. Stayed in a youth hostel in the park.

Thanks!
San Francisco is pretty. (I'm new to this city. From Seattle.) Hostels are the way to do it! It's how I plan to do it in Japan.

Hi Raekenzi ! Welcome To The Forum !!

We'll call you our new California Surfer Dude-Dette. You should find plenty of things here to help your trip to Japan go smooth. Glad you found JREF, post often & enjoy !

Frank

🙂

Ha ha! Nice to meet both of you as well. Surfer? Hmm. That would be fun. See in Seattle we don't get waves, and I've yet to go to the beach here in SF. Dude-dette is awesome.
Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom