What's new

Hi from Australia

Maxine

Registered
27 Nov 2003
👏 👏
Hi everyone,

This is my first time on and look forward to many more.

I am a Travel Agent from Queensland, Australia. Would like to catch up with other's online that are in the same industry ....maybe swap holiday packages? Of course,I welcome anyone wanting to enquire or book travel in or to Queensland.

Queensland for those of you who haven't been before, is God's own country,Great Barrier Reef, rolling surf, sandy beaches, glorious weather, cold beer or wine and of course, have to mention the "prawn on the barby"....could you ask for more? Steve Irwin, the Crocodile Hunter, is just 20 minutes drive down the road.

To anyone out there that needs to know anything about Queensland holiday destinations, please feel free to ask and if I can help I most certainly will. Take a peek at my website and you will see for yourself the beautiful country you should visit. You won't be sorry.

We also book group tours so if there is any tour organisers reading this, my site is the one for you.........

I look forward to catching up with you all. So whatever you may be doing today and every day, please do it with care.

And have fun!!!
email address: [email protected]
Websites: www.sunlandholidays.itgo.com
www.southpacific-travel.itgo.com

Last edited:
hiya maxine and welcome, im interested in traveling to australia lol, anyways have fun and the forum.

Thank you so much. Yes it is a sunny day here today and hope you are enjoying the same......take great care

Hi Maxine ! great to meet ya, umm interesting i am thinking about going to austrailla next year !!!! but are are you aiming it too more of an american audience ? or any nation

Back
Top Bottom