What's new

Hi all, from San Diego

yotanf4i

先輩
24 May 2007
Hi all,
Great site!!! Looking forward to reading the threads and meeting all of you.
Little about me: I currently live in San Diego (California USA). I've accepted a position in Tokyo and will be relocating there in June. I lived in Japan for 6 years when I was a kid (3 to 9 years old) but this will be a whole new experience for me as a "salaleeman". Living in Japan is something that I've always wanted to do since college so I'm excited about it.
See you out there in the fourms :)

From the Japan Alps, to the coast of the Golden State !! WELCOME to JREF. I'm sure you'll be able to learn some things about living here, and even check in and chat and talk when (and if) you feel a little homesick at times. (I wouldn't foresee that happening for at least three to six months though)

I look forward to hearing from you again !! San Diego is the place that I had been born at. MM

Thanks for the welcomes. I am getting assistance from the company that I'll be working for so I'm hoping the transition will not be as rough if I were doing this on my own. I look forward to posting up about my experiences.

That is great, it will be a great change on your life, I hope you enjoy it. Please keep us informed. :)

And welcome to the forum 🙂

Hi, Yotanf, and welcome to the Forum.

If you can, drop by the Japanese Festival at the Japanese Honganji Temple in San Diego, 2929 E. 29th street on Sunday June 3rd.

Thanks again for the welcomes.

Buntaro, thanks for the invite. I probably won't make it out thought (no offense).

Back
Top Bottom