What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

Hi all, from San Diego

yotanf4i

先輩
Reaction score
Hi all,
Great site!!! Looking forward to reading the threads and meeting all of you.
Little about me: I currently live in San Diego (California USA). I've accepted a position in Tokyo and will be relocating there in June. I lived in Japan for 6 years when I was a kid (3 to 9 years old) but this will be a whole new experience for me as a "salaleeman". Living in Japan is something that I've always wanted to do since college so I'm excited about it.
See you out there in the fourms :)

Goldiegirl

先輩
Reaction score
Hi and Welcome. :) Congratulations on the job and relocation. That's just so cool!

Mars Man

先輩
Rest in Peace
Reaction score
From the Japan Alps, to the coast of the Golden State !! WELCOME to JREF. I'm sure you'll be able to learn some things about living here, and even check in and chat and talk when (and if) you feel a little homesick at times. (I wouldn't foresee that happening for at least three to six months though)

I look forward to hearing from you again !! San Diego is the place that I had been born at. MM

yotanf4i

先輩
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcomes. I am getting assistance from the company that I'll be working for so I'm hoping the transition will not be as rough if I were doing this on my own. I look forward to posting up about my experiences.

hideway

still hiding
Reaction score
That is great, it will be a great change on your life, I hope you enjoy it. Please keep us informed. :)

And welcome to the forum 🙂

Absolute Zero

Zero's Dark Side
Reaction score
Hello and welcome, new person. Welcome to the site and enjoy your stay at Jref.

Zaff

先輩
Reaction score
Hello and welcome from me here in the (for once sunny) United Kingdom.

Buntaro

運動不足
Reaction score
Hi, Yotanf, and welcome to the Forum.

If you can, drop by the Japanese Festival at the Japanese Honganji Temple in San Diego, 2929 E. 29th street on Sunday June 3rd.

yotanf4i

先輩
Reaction score
Thanks again for the welcomes.

Buntaro, thanks for the invite. I probably won't make it out thought (no offense).

Top Bottom