What's new

Help with a letter?

Tomii515

やった~!
16 Feb 2006
Hey everyone!

So I'm sending a letter to my friend. I already wrote the section for her to her (which probably sounded like very broken Japanese lol), so that's not what I'm asking for.

I used to talk to my penpal a lot; on MSN, through e-mail, regular mail, etc. Then one day, she just stoped answering my e-mails. I sent her about four of five over the course of a couple months, and still no reply. It could be that she's just busy, or maybe somethign worse...

In any case, i just want to mail her a letter to her house. If anything bad did in fact happen to her, which i highly doubt, i wantto add in my letter that it would be nice to hear from someone, whether it be through mail or e-mail, if she's okay or not or whatever... It's worth a try, i think. And im probably just anxious because we alked for a logn time, and then she just stopped replying. and because one of my other penpals of over a year stopped talking to me before, and once she talked ot me again, if oudn out she got hit by a car...

Anywho, this is what i'd like to say. i would jsut like it corrected so it doesnt sound so broken, or say that whoever reads it (whether it be her, or someone else) can understand:

???, 大丈夫じゃなかったりしたら、僕にいうことがメール化手紙を送りますか。???よろしくお願いします。

If something is wrong with _____ where she can't reply, or if she's not okay or something, could whoever receives this please e-mail me or send me a letter back telling me? I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

---

I'm not really sure how to say that... I tried translating what I could figure out, so hopefully someone can help. thanks :)

-Tommy

I don't think it is that unusual in pen-pal / internet friendships when the communiction just.... stops.

Anyway, you could say something like,

返事がないので、何かあったんじゃないかと心配してい ます。 時間があったらメールか手紙を下さい。

Well, eyah. Idk we've been talking for over a year and liek one day she just stopped replying. Idk it just seemed weird to me i supposed.

but thanks!

Back
Top Bottom