What's new

Question Help me find this J-pop song!

teddypsyc

Registered
11 Jul 2024
I am trying to find a song that I can't remember its title..

I have a short clip/audio of the song as well; I tried every app to find the song, but no app could tell me what song is this (I even tried google image search to look for the music video).

mp4: Music Video.mp4

I think Uehara Takuya is in the music video, cant really tell because the MV scenes had shadows of different people.
Please help me find the song! I took 4 days so far looking for it :(

I'm pretty confident I hear the phrases また消えてゆく and 朝焼けが訪れる今日まで but I'm still not getting an obvious hit when I search for lyrics (歌詞) with these phrases.
Yes, I searched all the lyrics I heard as well and nothing shows up :(
I also hear English lyrics like "Dancing all the night"

Found it using Bing Visual Search. I put an image of the clip where it shows the singer. Then Bing Visual Search indicated that the singer is Yuya Matsushita. From there I searched every song/album he had (putting the lyrics with his name didn't help). Then I found the song ; - ;!!! It is called Last Alucard Show. I feel bad for not recognizing that it was Yuya Matsushita even though the face and voice sounded VERY familiar lol.

Found it using Bing Visual Search. I put an image of the clip where it shows the singer. Then Bing Visual Search indicated that the singer is Yuya Matsushita. From there I searched every song/album he had (putting the lyrics with his name didn't help). Then I found the song ; - ;!!! It is called Last Alucard Show. I feel bad for not recognizing that it was Yuya Matsushita even though the face and voice sounded VERY familiar lol.
Wow nice work. Thanks for reporting back. I kind of want to hear the entire song now.

Back
Top Bottom