What's new

Hello From Missouri, USA

Lisakes

後輩
31 Jul 2003
Greeting all.

You guys can call me Lisa if you like. I am American and live in Misery....I mean..The Stix....I mean...Missouri near a small town of about 2,000 people. (not veery cultured out this way , unfortunately...hehe).

My interest in Japan stems from the US censors & anime on US television. I wanted to watch my favorite anime in all its glory, so I wanted to learn Japanese to be able to understand it without the hackjob.Then I found some of the things in some of my favorite anime had a historical background and I wanted to find out more. From there it turned into a big information feeding-frenzy for me and ... here I am. 👏

Nice to meet you Lisakes! I come from a town of only 900!!! So, I know what you mean. Oddly enough, a Japanese company decided to move here and that's when I met my husband. You never know! :p

Anyway, welcome to the forum! Hope you have fun here! ;)

Nice to meet you too, kirei_na_me. I don't know about you, but living 5 miles outside of town is like a whole other world here.
downside....no cable, no broadband (probably ever) and that is rough since my husband & I are very big into all things tech.
Upside...I don't see alot of the craziness that goes on in society. Craziest thing here ...bobcat falling out of a tree after an icestorm.

Hoo, I was born in a town with 100-200 people. XP Beat that. Kidding, kidding.

Greetings and welcome. I used to live in St. Louis, MO (St. Charles then Maryland Heights then Chesterfield/Creve Coeur). Nice to have you aboard.
:)

Konnichiwa Lisakes-san!

Welcome and Hajimemashite. In Japan, there is a lot of people, people, and people.:p

NANGI

Back
Top Bottom