What's new

Hello from Europe

Hi and Welcome aboard !

Which part of Belgium are you from ?

Apart from cars, what are your interest for Japan ?

Maciamo

Welcome aboard, stiessens!

I like cars too, but not Japanese ones. Even though my husband's company supplies parts to a lot of them. :p

Originally posted by stiessens
I admire the life of company and your art of living.
And the serious in the business.

Eh, I am not Japanese. The flag only means I live in Japan. I've lived in Belgium too, so that's why I am asking where you were from. Fron your name, I'd guess your are Flemish, aren't you ?

Hテゥ, Hテゥ, Hテゥ, ... ; Stiessens is the union of our names (my wife and me). It's true, there 're two Flamish names but we're francophone and we live in the area of Liティge (Durbuy).

Isn't that the so-called smallest "town" in Europe ?

Je triche un peu comme j'y suis deja alle... :p Alors il pleut en Belgique ou il fait beau pour changer ?

This is not the smaller town in Europe but in the world !!...
Ici, c'est la canicule !! (the weather 's hot)
I've seen your site; congratulations !!
What are you, doing in japan ?
From wich area in belgium are you from?

Well, it's time for me to leave the forum for 2 weeks; I go to sud de la France... Hum... Bye Bye....

Well, I've lived in lots of places, including Belgium, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK, Australia and Japan. Je connais assez bien la region de Namur-Liege.

Enjoy your holiday in the South of France !

Hello, I'm back; the holiday 're finished... it's the life!
Navi; you 're more lucky than me; you live on the "dream coast" !!!....

Originally posted by stiessens
Hello, I'm back; the holiday 're finished... it's the life!
Navi; you 're more lucky than me; you live on the "dream coast" !!!....
living in cali isnt all that great. i would love to go down to where u live. Belgium.

I am studying French. It is so hard. The hardest part is that I cannot find French people in Chicago. But I hear a bunch of French students are on campus this summer, studying economics.

Back
Top Bottom