What's new

Hello from Belgium...

Mamoru-kun

Wanderer
25 Aug 2005
Hi all! I'm new here, even if I've already been on a japanese forum before (I left that one because it was really too strict).

So my nickname is Mamoru-kun (taken from Sailor Moon, the very first japanese anime I was able to see in japanese, almost 10 years ago), I'm 29 years old, and from Belgium (you know? That small country in Europe).

About japan, I like of course some parts of the japanese culture, some of its animations (especially Jiburi studio's anime), and most of the people I met there. I went on vacation there alone 7 years ago, and met there my wife, who gave me two wonderfull childrens.

Except of that, I like writing SF stories (novels and so on), play computer (I'm a programmer - no relation you said?), work in my garden, and take care of my photos' site (worldfaceviews.com if anybody knows).

Well, that what I have in mind for the presentation. I whish to spend good time on this forum, and hope to be accepted among you :)

Thank you all :)
I've already noticed that this forum can be...well...explosive. Good lectures untill now...

Greetings from the Japan Alps !! It's so nice to have you here !! 👍

Hope to hear from you, and hope you enjoy the forum to the max. Jref is not too strict--they let me get on ..... :giggle: See you around !! 🙂

Hello, Mamoru-kun ! Welcome to the forum ! 🙂
Glad to have you with us, and hope you enjoy participating. :)

Hello and welcome to the forum. Have fun :) 🙂
There is a thread for short stories/peoms and the like. Would like to see some of your work

Hi Mamoru-kun ! Welcome To The Forum !!

Not fair, you men from Belgium are hogging all the beautiful Japanese women! You will be the envy of all the single guys here, landing such a beautiful wife. Glad you found JREF, hope you become one of the Forum family ! Post often & enjoy!

Frank

🙂

Back
Top Bottom