What's new

Hello everyone. I am the new guy.

stuckinchina

後輩
8 Jan 2013
Nice to meet everyone. My name is Robert and I am interested in finding a non-teaching job in anywhere in Japan. I have always been interested in Japan and I have visited the country on two occasions. I am currently working and living in Beijing. I used to teach English here in China for about a year and a half, but I am just burnt out on teaching completely. I am doing this software testing job for a company called Lionbridge that is partnered up with Microsoft. I have noticed that it is very easy to find non-teaching jobs here in Beijing and in the other big cities in China (Shanghai, Shenzhen, Guizhou, HK). I was even offered a great paying job doing head hunting for foreigners looking for jobs here in China. The problem is...I am starting be get burnt out on China as well. I have been living here for 2 years and I have traveled around the country extensively. I have pretty much seen most of the places I wanted to see in China and I want to find another country to live in (within 2 years time or less). I love Japan so much, but it is expensive there. I don't care about money so much as I do about just being happy. I know if I could find a decent non-teaching job in Japan...I would be happier there than where I am now. Seems like finding non-teaching jobs that are entry-level and don't require fluency in Japanese are possible in Japan yes? I would appreciate anyone's help with this.

Back
Top Bottom