Admin
14 Mar 2002
Have you tried

- Fish Ice Cream (Sanma Aisu)
- Octopus Ice Cream (Taco Aisu)
- Squid Ice Cream (Ika Aisu)
- Ox Tongue Ice Cream (Gyutan Aisu)
- Sweet Potato Ice Cream (Yaki-imo)
- Fried Eggplant Ice Cream (Yaki Nasu Aisu)
- Crab Ice Cream (Kani Aisu)
- Corn Ice Cream (Tomorokoshi Aisu)
- Koshihikari Rice Ice Cream (Koshihikari Aisu)
- Wasabi Ice Cream (Wasabi Aisu)
- Shrimp Ice Cream (Sakura Ebi Aisu)
- Eel Ice Cream (Unagi Aisu)
- Nagoya Noodle Ice Cream (Nagoya Kishimen)
- Chicken Wing Ice Cream (Nagoya Tebasaki)
- Miso Ice Cream (Hacho Miso)
- Cactus Ice Cream (Saboten Aisu)

No? Me neither, but I'd like to.

The Wacky World of Japanese Ice Cream

http://mdn.mainichi.co.jp/japano/0207/ice-cream/1.html

eeewwwwww! I don't even think I would be willing to try any of them,:sick: :sick: Ah well I suppose this had to come at some time, but why take the best of ice-cream, its a sweet dish, may-be it should stay that way, 🙂

I've seen some of the flavors and heard they taste just like the name.

hmmm, I'd be up for catus ice cream.

I'd probably puke on over half of the flavors.

I love sweet potatoes. They sell them on the street in Japan, yummy.

i've tried the tomorokoshi ice, it's very good!!! actually, we've got this in brazil, you can find it mostly anywhere.

about the other flavors... urgh! i guess i'd puke too... hahahaha!

but one thing that is delicious is the maccha ice (not listed above!), or the kaki-goori with maccha..... hmmm.... yummy!!

Hehe, I'm sure such food stuff is forbidden by EU law. I didn't even know that ox tongue is eaten in Japan.

I agree with Tragedy...feeling a little woosie...lol

beef tongue is semipopular here...you can find it in stores, but not in too many restaurants.

I have an extremely strong stomach, but this is kinda gross.

Being a garbage man in the summer in Chicago, I saw a lot of nasty things...also...the whole child birth thing...woof.

@missed out.

If you don't have a strong stomach...you don't want to see childbirth. I love hack'm up movies, but seeing it in really life on someone you love is a different story.

ohhh, I see. Maybe it's best then since they did a C-sect on her. I don't know if I could've taken the blood gushing and what not.

Me too. And my wife is a horror movie fanatic. :)

@ birth,( a personal thought, not a place for a man).

@ ice-cream, I've been thinking about this quite a bit, and those listed ice-creams are awful, there is no way they should be described as an ice-cream, maybe diced garlic, iced octopus ect, but not ice-cream, what do you all think?

hahaha, last week i had a blueberry yogurt ice cream... 👍 nothing that could be compared to those... haha!

@ Olivia
a blueberry yogurt ice cream
Ohh! that sounds delicious😄 I once tasted a nice and sweet melon frozen yogurt, and now my mouth is watering lol ahhh well, the blueberry one sounds a lot nicer, I'm going to have to go shopping for that one🙂

I'm sorry. I can't resist. I think I can top all your gross eating ones. I read in a book once the advise that women have their babies at home and that the most healthful thing to eat after having a baby was the placenta. They recommended cooking it with onions, like liver. What kind of person tried that out?!!!

I'm with you - I'll stick to blueberry frozen yogurt!

Back
Top Bottom