What's new

Greets from Poland

Sakurai Maki

後輩
30 Aug 2010
Hi! I'm Alexandra, but for friends just Maki :) I'm 21 years old student from Poland (Silesia). My "adventure" with Japan started 4 years ago. Well I never know what I should to write about me, so you can ask me if you want to know something ;) My favourite jmusic band is Buck-Tick and for a few months I watch dramas. Nice to meet you all :)

Welcome to the forum!!!

What happened 4 years ago? Have you ever been to Japan, and which Dramas do you like? Buck-Tick, I've never heard of them, what kind of music is that?

Enjoy the forum

Well, 4 years ago I met my current friends, who are interesting in japanese culture :) I started watching drama because of my new friend from university. I love Rh Plus, Maou, You're beautiful and I'm looking for more excellent series :) A few days ago I watched movie Koizora - Heaven of love. It's very sad, but simultaneously it's very beautiful movie about real love.
Buck-Tick is making rock music in really good way :) I love them. I can't show you webside, because I wrote to not enough posts :( You can looking for Romance in youtube.
What kind of music do you like? :)

Oh, I forgot. No, I have never been in Japan, but it's my biggest dream :)

Hello, nice to meet you.

Do you read any manga or watch anime? I am sure there are plenty of series you would enjoy.

Also do you listen Dir en Grey? judging from the fact the you like Buck-Tick i would assume you like them too.

I hope you enjoy the forums
窶堙??堋、窶堋シ窶堙ヲ窶堙ォ窶堋オ窶堋ュツ。

Yes, of course I watch anime and read manga :)My favourite series are: Naruto (I started watching from that one), D.Gray Man, Kuroshitsuji, Vampire Night, Angel Sanctuary, FMA, Death Note, 07 Ghost.

I listen to a lot of jrock and generally jmusic. I love Buck-Tick, Gackt, Karasu, Mucc, High and Mighty colours, Asriel, Dir En Grey, Lillies and Remains, Radwimps, An Cafe, Versailles, abingdon boys school, Ryujin Kiyoshi and more and more :)

Hello Maki... are you into Japanese music too? Do you play instruments? I play the guitar and keyboard =)

You can still learn, it's never too late as long as you are willing and able. By the way, your name is Alexandra... how come it became Maki? It should be Alex or Xandra... Just curious... =)

Back
Top Bottom