What's new

greetings from the UK!

gbw

後輩
19 Feb 2006
Hi everyone
have always had a fascination with the Far East and especially Japan.
travelled extensively in the East, but only spent a few days in Tokyo once.
intend to spend more time there and meet more people.

do have some Japanese friends who i keep in contact with and basically just love anything japanese from j-pop to sushi!.

my business is constructing scenery for theatrical productions in the UK and worldwide, so some of our productions visit Japan, sadly without me!.
our newest production will be there soon, the first stage production of "Edward Scissorhands" by Matthew Bourne, if your in Japan, it's a must see! (and of course, the set!), it's presently touring the UK at the moment.

anyway, all for now.
Konbanwa!
gbw

welcome to jref gbw!!! I love Edward Scissorhands,too bad I won`t be in Japan...Your job sounds amazing!I hope you find what you`re looking for here at jref be it friends,or whatever...
~Haru

:joyful: Welcome gbw,
This is a very interesting site. People will sometimes post unusual questions and others find intriguing answers. That is one of the things I like about this forum...
Not all the threads may be of interest to you, but for the most part this is a neat place with good people.👍

Welcome to the forum! Please enjoy yourself here. If you need help, then please send me a PM.

Back
Top Bottom