What's new

Greenpeace has stopped the Kill

Lets wait and see, but thanks for the post!
Its surely not finished yet. We know the arguments by heart now.

But Glenn Inwood also needs a good mirror, and maybe a better job. . .

And the last reason in the article is exactly one of mine too (amongst others).

Last edited:
Very good news!! 👍 I believe that the whales know there are people who are trying to protect them from their hunters.

"Greenpeace actions are illegal under international law (and) it's time the public stopped treating Greenpeace as heroes," Glenn Inwood, spokesman for the Institute of Cetacean Research, in Tokyo, Japan, said Monday. "It's time the public saw this fringe group for what they really are: environmental imperialists who are trying to dictate their morals to the world."

This is from the article - I almost thought I was reading from the Jref forum!

Its always the others, right?

Any little boy thinks so, when not getting, what he wants. . .

Ask any mum in the world.

You probably mean the article, then you know, where its coming from, plus what kind of he is . .
"Research" ???

He may have to explain something in more and provable details plus how much he gets payed and from whom!

PS. I passed this article on

Last edited:
Yes! It sounds like he's got financial interests in Japan's whaling. No wonder he's against Greenpeace!

In January 2006 the New Zealand Herald reported that Inwood also works for Te Ohu Kaimoana, "the sole voting shareholder in Aotearoa Fisheries (AFL), which owns a 50 per cent shareholding in Sealord. The other half-share in Sealord is owned by the Japanese company, Nissui, which is a major shareholder in Japan's Antarctic whaling fleet.

Thats it!!

Plus a psychological patt via a new zealand woman makes a fanatic, and is the real one who implies HIS measures upon them, see?
Those hunters are deeply dependant on him in their situation, every guess!
. . .to play the "Big one" is his game for compensation. I am very sure now.
The rest is the very same enemy making as in our Nazi time, soon we will have: "Heil Inwood", he already speaks like H. . . .

I suppose he loves the upcoming racist terms and wars amongst big nations and feeds them, wherever he can. To remind you, also Hitler was not german, and even partly jew.

Fanatics, who play it out on nations, the classical constellation.

This time a journalist who (mis-)uses his journalistic manipulation skills for propaganda.

Back
Top Bottom