What's new

Japan agrees to stop hunting humpback whales

But what has racism to do with whaling, fishing, shooting and whatever?

Australia is racist for opposing Japan's whaling. Their stance has little to do with science but emotional sentiments. They moralise Japan because Japanese eat whales. Thats racism. They want Japan to stop hunting whales as in eating them. They want to change Japan's cusine due to their own cultural preference. Thats cultural imperialism.

Nobody cares to answer my question?

As I read the bbc news that centrajapan cites, I fail to see what the fundamental difference is between hunting millions of wild kangaroos (commercially) and hunting whales in a sustainable way. Both are mammals (seems that matters to some people, I don't know why), both are wild, both are eaten and other parts used effectively, both are adorable creatures to many people (if you poll Japanese kids for popularity, I bet kangaroos would win 9 to 1), both are valuable as tourist attraction, and the list goes on.
Could someone present a convincing argument that would justify one type of hunting over another? If you say you oppose both, I think that's an opinion that I can respect.

Nobody cares to answer my question?

I think this question was also on another thread that I answered there. Kangaroos belong to Australia - whales don't belong to anyone.

I mentioned whales being mammals because someone mentioned tuna and salmon as being in the same argument.

I think I see what you mean here, centrajapan - but there is no hypocrisy. We're discussing whales, and I mentioned they were mammals, which means they're more like humans than other fish. That was to add to the argument, not to make a statement that one kind of animal is "better" than another. All living things deserve to be protected by us humans, including other humans. Of course we don't even protect all humans yet, much less animals, but I think this world is gradually moving in that direction.

Centrajapan

Your statements are the most racially motivated on this forum. I have no respect for you or what you say. Your arguments are steeped in anger and aggression, maybe too much mercury in your diet. Your show disrespect to past indigenous Australians by comparing them to kangaroos you are no better then the racists that perpetrate such horrendous acts.

Rose.

I think you are an idiot with simplific double morals which would be good on a comedy show. I hope not all Aussies are as dumb as you are but listening to the Oz government I am not holding my breath.

I never said anything about Indegenous Australians killing kangaroos. But you are against the indegenous Japanese killing whales.

Get the difference? Get a clue.

Go home. That is a prison in Hull.

Last edited:
I never compared the Indegenous people of Australia to kangaroos. How did you come with that conclusion? Oh, I get it. You don´t speak English. Your natvive tongue. My 3rd language.

Centrajapan
Your statements are the most racially motivated on this forum. I have no respect for you or what you say. Your arguments are steeped in anger and aggression, maybe too much mercury in your diet. Your show disrespect to past indigenous Australians by comparing them to kangaroos you are no better then the racists that perpetrate such horrendous acts.

Your exact words in another thread in response to centrajapan

"Imperialist Japanese pigs."

eating whale meat as japanese culture

He's not even Japanese and you are attacking Japanese? I don't think centrajapan is racially-unbiased but neither are you.

Okay, this is not getting anywhere. We can insult each other as long as we'd like, but we're no closer to any agreement here.

The symbol of Australia. Kangaroos are getting the same treatment as the Indegenous Australians. They are killed for fun.

Correct me if I'm wrong but read the above sentence.

and Kame,

I did write that because in comment to centrajapan's previous thread Imperialist aussie pigs, i have simply been replacing any racist statment made by centrajapan and replacing it with another country other than Australia, get the picture?

Rose.
I think you are an idiot with simplific double morals which would be good on a comedy show. I hope not all Aussies are as dumb as you are but listening to the Oz government I am not holding my breath.
I never said anything about Indegenous Australians killing kangaroos. But you are against the indegenous Japanese killing whales.
Get the difference? Get a clue.
Go home. That is a prison in Hull.
You call me an idiot you can't even spell. And well done on the 3 languages, but maybe you need to brush up on your English.

Last edited:
When you are able to speak as many langaues as moi until then you should clap it. I agree with you though. My spelling sucks. I understand 5 langauges. How many languages do you understand? I don't need to brush on my English because I am able to out debate you in your native tongue my 3rd language. Actually I am brushing up my English with this constructive discussion.

Australians used to go n.... hunting into the 1960s. Today they go kangaroo hunting. Its barbaric and they are against Japanese eating whales. Please. I hope you see the double standards.

When you are able to speak as many langaues as moi until then you should clap it. I agree with you though. My spelling sucks. I understand 5 langauges. How many languages do you understand? I don't need to brush on my English because I am able to out debate you in your native tongue my 3rd language. Actually I am brushing up my English with this constructive discussion.
Australians used to go n.... hunting into the 1960s. Today they go kangaroo hunting. Its barbaric and they are against Japanese eating whales. Please. I hope you see the double standards.
Don't you see how much disrespect you are showing to those people who have died? Australians don't use the term 'nigger' as you so thoughtfully blanked out, so even though you think you know it all you don't. You don't know the halve of it. Aboriginal people are still dying today, you have no understanding or empathy for humans, so I can see how you would have no empathy for whales. You think by googling Australian Aboriginals on the internet will get you all the information you need for an argument, but you need to know more then mere facts to sustain a good argument.

Yes yes yes. If Aborinagal people still are dying why not make a better effort for them instead of using energy on stopping Japan to eat non endangered ecological whales?

I have never been to Australia. Id like to. But I have read a little Australian history and it is not all sunshine.

Yes yes yes. If Aborinagal people still are dying why not make a better effort for them instead of using energy on stopping Japan to eat non endangered ecological whales?
I have never been to Australia. Id like to. But I have read a little Australian history and it is not all sunshine.

No it is not all sunshine, but a new kind of history is beginning to be written in Australia in an attempt to include indigenous Australians into the historical record. The stolen generations are finding their people again and this can only be beneficial to all Australians. The efforts I make to improve the lives of indigenous people in Australia I do every day, the first of which is zero tolerance of any sort of racism.

No it is not all sunshine, but a new kind of history is beginning to be written in Australia in an attempt to include indigenous Australians into the historical record. The stolen generations are finding their people again and this can only be beneficial to all Australians. The efforts I make to improve the lives of indigenous people in Australia I do every day, the first of which is zero tolerance of any sort of racism.

Thanks, Rose Selavey.
My uncle lived many years with them and also collected their language and songs, and passed on some tapes as well.

And the very last sentence of yours is the best.

Someone ignorant here (C) does not do a good job for Japan in his unpolite ways, I feel sorry for Japan.

I feel sorry for Germany and Australia because by being against Japanese whaling you are not even aware that you are a racist. Ignorance is a bliss. Japanese got good whale songs too.

What kind of shoes do you wear? Ignorant german ones? I am projecting your idiotic views.

Like wise. Please come with a better argument. On a side note. Why should I go to a doctor? Because whales are beautilf animals unlike cows?

Just copy and paste what you are trying to say and stop sepaking in circles.

I feel like shredding your outdated DDR views and calling you a stupid Nazi ***** but that is rude so I woun't unlike you who is telling me to see a doctor.

No, you can already walk on your own legs, or still, I hope.

By the way, you are once more completely on the wrong side, I am a wessi and also like my "former DDR" friends.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom