What's new

Good to be here!

learning all I can

never underestimate...
23 May 2006
:) I am glad I have found this place! I am an American citizen who loves everything Japanese. I've always found the Japanese history,people,and culture very interesting. I would watch anything i could get my hands on about Japan and the people.. alot of the times I would find myself watching Iron Chef Japan..hahaha👍 Good show! Well I look forward to posting alot and learning as much as i can about all there is to know about the vast and wonderful world that is Japan!🙂

Sitting here in my little office at the uni, the window cracked just enough to help keep the air fresh--without letting too much of the cool for May 23rd dampness in--I extend my hand in a big, hearty Welcome to Jref !! It's good that you found the forum, and I hope you do enjoy it, and go right on sharing and learning with the rest of us !!

There are a lot of interesting conversations and discussions going on; please do post when and where you can. See you 'round !! 🙂

Mars Man said:
Sitting here in my little office at the uni, the window cracked just enough to help keep the air fresh--without letting too much of the cool for May 23rd dampness in--I extend my hand in a big, hearty Welcome to Jref !! It's good that you found the forum, and I hope you do enjoy it, and go right on sharing and learning with the rest of us !!
There are a lot of interesting conversations and discussions going on; please do post when and where you can. See you 'round !! 🙂

That was such a good and original welcome 👍

Welcome to JREF I hope you learn/teach all of us interesting things abput Japan!!!!🙂

Back
Top Bottom