What's new

For dsvlee about East Turkistan

Hezam, I used to can not understand why Muslim countries fight with each other, while meantime be bullied by western countries.

We are united in many parts of history if you're not notice that, we able to rule a nation that consist by multi cultural groups of peoples and nation, from African to European if you not notice the peoples that you called Turks is mostly Greek anatolian not a real Turkmenistan immigrant. They are mostly biologically white peoples, while Islam is the one who unite them, seeing Turks is seeing the result of the unity of the muslim they are the results of complex cross marriage of European, Turkish, Mongolian, Arabs, Persian, and many other nation, blend it and it becoming modern Turkish.

But keeping the nation of multi cultural residence it do have a tough task that one must settle, we must eliminate the little devil which called "asabiyah" which the Prophet state as the coal of hell fire, "Asabiyah" here is spirit of tribalism, ancestry, national proud, also racism. We got only one nation and one brotherhood which is Ummah.

About us and western, we don't see western as racial entity, western here more to be idea or political entity. Because within our body also we got tons of westerner drawing our history like Baibars Sultan of Mameluks or Barbarosa from Ottoman crosshair navy (don't mistake Barbarosa here as Barbarosa of Holy Roman empire) surprisingly we also got a companion who came from Rome in the time of the prophet.

And what Hezam state is not rocket science not that complicate but you just refuse to realize. Now there are 3 major power, the first is US, Israel, England, and their friend and puppets. Second Russia, China, Iran, Syria and their other friends. The third is Muslim freedom fighter. You may interpret-ate what extreme what not as your political tendencies, right or wrong is my country isn't it? And what China government do right now to Uyghur peoples are extreme, you don't even let them to fasting during ramadhan, what more extreme than that? And you even want to twist a clear history that Uyghur is not part of China like Russia do about Chechen or Island in Japan.

And you even want to twist a clear history that Uyghur is not part of China like Russia do about Chechen or Island in Japan.
Most of your points I understand and agree with them. But here, I want to say Uyghur belonging to China's history is more than 1400 yrs. Chinese Han people had claimed this place belonged to Centre government of China from the year of 60 BC. By that year, Han people built a government there. And in the next 200 yrs, 10s of local nations began to accept official rank given by Chinese emperor.
Then, your Turkic's first great Empire has built in 551 AD. You should remember they built a new country in Chinese territory. In that year, China has been devided into tens of small countries. Until 620 AD, Tang Empire was built by Chinese, the new emperor sent 100000 army into middle east, defeated East Turkic Empire in middle East first in 629 and west Turkic Empire in 657 AD. You should know it is Turkic invaded Tang Empire first before 620 AD. Then Tang fought back and destoryed Turkic's Empires. And from that on, XInjiang(Uyghur) formally became one province of China.
in 670 AD, Tibetan began to invaded Xinjiang. in 692, Tang and Turkic's united army defeated Tibetan Empire.
In 698 AD, Chinese destroyed Goguryeo in East part of China.
in 715 AD, Arab Empire's army came into Chinese history. Tang's officer took Turkic army defeated them in 718 AD. 10 years later, a Goguryeo army and Turkic army was sent to middle east to fight with Arab Empire and other nations defending Chinese territory.
Then Tang lost to Arab army, I remembered 80000 Chinese walkman was defeated by 20000 Arab knights. So Chinese didnot go too far.

You see, these thing maybe annoy. But they are true history you can easily find them in Wiki. We have many kinds of Turk people in this world. Outside of China, you even hate each other yourselves. So you cannot say Chinese in China are not Chinese because they looks like your kind. This is a long history. You should respect it, not by sending terrorists into China.

Another thing is, I ask a muslim cooker about Fasting, when I took Muslim food at today's lunch. He said they were allowed to do anything by their Muslim rules or laws. But they donot have tradition like stone sb to death. No matter who told you they were forbiden to do fasting. It was a misunderstanding or misleading.

Back
Top Bottom