• The Simpsons

Votes: 9 13.8%
  • Other (specify please)

Votes: 18 27.7%
  • None (Hate them all/Haven't seen any)

Votes: 2 3.1%

• Total voters
dziewuliz said:
Vote for your favorite animated american TV show.
As for me, I love Family guy. I used to be a huge fan of South Park too, until they started making crappy episodes, though I still like old ones. I also liked the Simpsons, but then they just ran out of fresh ideas and got boring. Futurama imho is far better than the Simpsons, however as it has already been cancelled, I don't really remember any good moments from it.
Billy West, who did a number of the voices on Futurama, has said that production will begin on four new straight-to-DVD Futurama movies later this year. Futurama's done quite well in syndication on the Cartoon Network, so there's also been some talk of Fox resuming production of the series to replace King of the Hill, which is now in its final season.

Personally, I'd say Family Guy is my favorite these days. Seasons 3-8 of the Simpsons was probably the most consistently funny stretch of any American comedy series ever, but they've been coasting for a very long time now.

Although I do like Futurama and Family Guy im voting other.

Bucky O Hare and Swat Kats are true classics that can't be overlooked in my eyes.

Even though it's a total ripoff of the Honeymooners, my vote goes to the Flintstones. God I used to love that show!

Number two would have to be Fat Albert and the Cosby Kids.

I love Looney tunes (Tweety and Sylvester)😍 but I don't watch that stuff anymore, not a kid anymore, 😆 but if my husband gives soft toy that comes with flowers as gifts I still love themツ…Oh wait there's also snoopy! 😎

Oh and Garfield very cute cat, too bad he is not realツ…😍 And Winnie the Pooh 👍 but I don't think those are seriesツ…ha-ha.:p (At least I never seen them as series)!

Booooo, no transformers on the main list.....(and 'others' doesn't count!!!)
My next favorites are G.I. Joe, tom and jerry, simpsons, gargoyles, darkwing duck, x-men, gummi bears, tale spin, smurfs, chip 'n dale rescue rangers, and recess(not necessarily in that order)

I'm surprised no one's mentioned the mid-'90s series "Duckman," which was very funny.

duckfam-1.jpg

My other would be grounded for life, even though it's not thaat good or anything I just like it. Though Keroro Gunso is a lot cooler!

Family guy, due to its completely non-sense. My style of comedy. ;)

All others also make me laugh though.

south park is my favorite, but i also like Futurama.
I don't know family guy but I would like to see it because it's
very popular in this poll.

Back
Top Bottom