What's new

Cute cat pics and animals

Thank you, nzueda!

Sebastien is home now and seems to be doing okay so far. The vet told me that it might happen again, so I have to watch him closely. I'm hoping he'll be okay.

I took this picture of him just a few minutes ago. He's already taken his place back on the couch...

Attachments

• dsc01529.jpg
    dsc01529.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 161
Kirei your cat looks like he is doing so much better. I'm glad to here that he is ok.
Nzueda those two are so cute together. Cats with 3 legs I still find very adorable.
Golgo the pics you find of cats sleeping is the greatest.

Satori,

A horse walks into a bar and orders a drink.
He looks so sad.
The bartender asks "Hey buddie, what's with the long face?"

great pics and merry christmas satori. I cant wait for my cat to open up his gifts.

Thanks for the links golgo.

Here's a picture of my grandmother's dog, who actually, past away this autumn. He was just about 2,5 years old :( In this pic, he's just a puppy..and sooo cute:)

Thanks, Neptunemoon. I had another picture that was even funnier, but the system wouldn't let me upload it. It kept saying it was the same picture when it was a completely different one. Oh well...

Chipi, what an adorable little dog!! So sad that he died, though. I just lost another cat on December 28. She was 14, and it was simply her time to go, gut it was very sad. I started this year with three cats, and now I only have one (one cat died in June, the other in December). Animals are very hard to lose, as they are often your best friends...

Originally posted by Satori

Chipi, what an adorable little dog!! So sad that he died, though. I just lost another cat on December 28. She was 14, and it was simply her time to go, gut it was very sad. I started this year with three cats, and now I only have one (one cat died in June, the other in December). Animals are very hard to lose, as they are often your best friends...

Thank you, Satori :)..
And yeah, it's one of the hardest feelings, to loose a close pet..i haven't had many chances to spend time with this dog, the one's picture i sent, so it didn't hurt _that_ much, but it did for some amount of course.
Much worse was when the dog before that died, suddenly, out of rat poison or something like that. That was, and still is, a very hard issue for me...i miss that dog so much, and it was so wrong that he died. He was quite young too, only 5 years old, and the best dog i've ever known. The pain of loosing him was just so horrible..well, maybe he's in a better place now, and safe from poisons...

Chipi,

Oh, that's so sad! I'm really sorry to hear about that.

It seems so many people have lost pets lately. I have a friend in Italy whose dog just died last month, another friend whose dog died of cancer last June, and she has a friend right now whose dog was just diagnosed with cancer of the bladder and is going to die soon. Just awful!!

Satori

Back
Top Bottom