What's new

Dutch Jref J-rock meeting

girls, girls....I hope all of you are happy and doing fine. Please do forgive me, I have not read all the posts.

I wonder though...14 pages?...I kind of hope something happens so that all you can meet at the same time, and have a good time !! OH...and speaking of bowling, I am great at that sport...I give reason for the gutter's being there !! Has the second meet-up happened yet ? (please forgive my ignorance.) MM

girls, girls....I hope all of you are happy and doing fine. Please do forgive me, I have not read all the posts.
I wonder though...14 pages?...I kind of hope something happens so that all you can meet at the same time, and have a good time !! OH...and speaking of bowling, I am great at that sport...I give reason for the gutter's being there !! Has the second meet-up happened yet ? (please forgive my ignorance.) MM

I forgive you,,xD
Well,,first one is already happend,,
But second we are planning if im right?:)

yea we have to make a list of sundays now I guess.
I'm lazy and my mind is with reita's smile all the time *he is sow cute if you see him for real*

So it will be bowling
in Utrecht
We will meet at the Utrecht station.
and take the buss to the bowling.
1 baan two ouhrs or 2 baans 1 ouhr ?
and only bowling couse even 2 ouhrs is not really long for the time some have to travel

About that travel,
Probably Arlet,Michelliej and H=L will stay a night before here because that´s closer to Utrecht,
For my all the sunday´s are avalible so far as i know so thats not the problem,
But about the banen,,,i really dont know:?

About Utrecht,
H=L and i Can't, probably, can't go.

We just got permission to go to the Concert in Germany (alice nine and stuff)
I don't know how exactly it went, coz i was away for 2 days.
Ask h=l for more information...

Btw, MM, Thank you very much for showing some respect for the gutter's.
And don't worry, i dont read every single post that has been post here either.
So join the club 🙂

About Utrecht,
H=L and i Can't, probably, can't go.

We just got permission to go to the Concert in Germany (alice nine and stuff)
I don't know how exactly it went, coz i was away for 2 days.
Ask h=l for more information...

Btw, MM, Thank you very much for showing some respect for the gutter's.
And don't worry, i dont read every single post that has been post here either.
So join the club 🙂

what?
You guys camツ´t come on the meeting you mean?
Or im stupid and read it wrong?

I'll explain,.. See.
Just like Arlet said we got permission to go to the Jrock Invasion.., because our father can bring us to Cologne.
But our parents didn't like the idea to travel to Utrecht by train, .. And to walk in such a 'big city' with some people they don't know personally. [Eventhough they know Fangirl and Michelliej -_____________-]
Nijmegen was allright becauseif something would happen they could call our Family of Amaya's .., And Because I'm still 14 years old, they think I can't be on my own.
They still want to protect me like I'm a 5 year old or something.,[But I've explained to them I would travel along with Arlet and Michelliej, because they're 16]
And Because they've never been to Utrecht so, they don't want me to go., They want to me to wait till I'm 16 -____________-
I really pissed about it ..
But I can't change their minds, I tried before but It doesn't work. @_______@

we won't even walk trough utrecht itself.. And it isn't that big.. You should see Amsterdam *seriously I'm a city girl but I hate Amsterdam, but I love londen altough it is bigger*

Yeah, but My parents know Amsterdam very well (we visit our family in Amsterdam often)
But I could discuss with my parents, maybe they'll give in.

Yeah, but My parents know Amsterdam very well (we visit our family in Amsterdam often)
But I could discuss with my parents, maybe they'll give in.

And if thereツ´s something wrong,,
I think some of us will live close to Utrecht so if something happend we can call them right?
We are with more then 8 people so,,,:)

*ahhh forgive me my absence... i didn't see there was a page 15 xD*
I hope you can change their minds =O
It'd be no fun with all of you girls there...
Maybe we can find another solution then xD

*off-topic*
AHhh and you can go to the jrock invasion xDD *envious*

Mabye you all noticed i hadn't posted for a week..
Cuz is was on vacation.. And yeah i'm -bruin- :p

@H=L, i don't like the idea your parents let you go. T_T

@ Arlet & H=L, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH Alice nine is coming to Europe! Alice nine is coming to Europe! Alice nine is coming to Europe! Alice nine is coming to Europe! Alice nine is coming to Europe! Alice nine is coming to Europe! Alice nine is coming to Europe! Alice nine is coming to Europe! Alice nine is coming to Europe! Alice nine is coming to Europe! Alice nine is coming to Europe!

I think you can see i scream at the moment :LOL:

Mabye you all noticed i hadn't posted for a week..
Cuz is was on vacation.. And yeah i'm -bruin- :p
@H=L, i don't like the idea your parents let you go. T_T
@ Arlet & H=L, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH Alice nine is coming to Europe! Alice nine is coming to Europe! Alice nine is coming to Europe! Alice nine is coming to Europe! Alice nine is coming to Europe! Alice nine is coming to Europe! Alice nine is coming to Europe! Alice nine is coming to Europe! Alice nine is coming to Europe! Alice nine is coming to Europe! Alice nine is coming to Europe!
I think you can see i scream at the moment :LOL:

Lol,,xD
And i was that stupid to message it to H=L,,,xD

@xFanGirl
👍 Thanks for let H=L know. ! -maandag- called Arlet her.. "Hé Michelle did you read it?" I sad: "What must i read than?" "Alice nine comes to Germany" "Yeah for real? That's amazing! "

This is what the phone call went :p

@ Arlet and H=l : Already know if you are allowed??

Everyone wants to do a sunday ?
What to do beside bowling ? couse bowling is quite short.. (that is one reasen why I liked Ice skating more)

And we have to pic a date

girls, girls, girls...I had kind of thought that you had met up for that second time. Has it not happened yet?

I'm not going to worry too much, but I hope you can make it, so that everyone can be happy...and don't forget...be careful with the chocolate and cola, because you don't want to go flying out of the pull of the earth's gravity !! (with all that energy...) OH...and lovely, very lovely horse there... now who was that on the tan horse?

girls, girls, girls...I had kind of thought that you had met up for that second time. Has it not happened yet?
I'm not going to worry too much, but I hope you can make it, so that everyone can be happy...and don't forget...be careful with the chocolate and cola, because you don't want to go flying out of the pull of the earth's gravity !! (with all that energy...) OH...and lovely, very lovely horse there... now who was that on the tan horse?

Horse?xD
Well,,,im riding horse so i guess you are meaning my?😌
Lol,,sorry if i got it wrong,,XD

YES !! I double checked now, and that is you...English saddle and all !! A very nice horse. I wish I could have one here. Goldiegirl has at least one horse, my sister has 8 horses, and I really wish I had one here !!

AND...the second meet hasn't happened yet?

YES !! I double checked now, and that is you...English saddle and all !! A very nice horse. I wish I could have one here. Goldiegirl has at least one horse, my sister has 8 horses, and I really wish I had one here !!
AND...the second meet hasn't happened yet?

The horse from the pictures i posted?
Haha,
Yeah,,Unique is a really nice and great horse,,🙂
She is from my friend Wendy,
And,,,in about 6 months,Unique is having a baby horse,,,🙂(Lol,,i donツ´t know anymore how to call it in English so,,XD)

And no,,Second meet isnツ´t happend yet,,,:)

Some things do take time to work out. I hope all goes well and that all of you are allowed by your parents to get together in a good location where you can have a good time !!

Now, Tuskiko-chan, I don't know if you ever saw this, so I'll post it here. It is a response to a post you had made on page 233 (post #5823) of the 'Post Your Picture Here' thread. This is what I had meant by my comments earlier, to which you had responded in your #5823. I'm sure you'll understand the angle and humor. Good luck girls !!

@tsukiko, H=L and i can't come, and michelliej , because she always goes along with us, doesnt go 2 i guess...
But we already have been to a meeting so dont worry about us and go have fun 🙂

Lol MM, i remember that about the Cola and Chocolate... Im sure Tsukiko chan didn't really know what u meant...
And dont worry, we're young girls, (not long anymore though... :LOL:) every month we have a day we eat like, err a bar of chocolate (or 3 :p) lots of candy and Crisps...
And we also drink allot~! (Its a very cool day, a day you have an apoligy for eating THAT much:win:)
And the week after, we're carrying a bag with 10kg books on our backs. (school)
So we'll loose it very quickly :win:

Back
Top Bottom