What's new

def in Japan: a comic diary

diary_01_11_2013_by_naha_defd5rgnyg-1.jpg

I hadn't realised I hadn't posted in a week. Busy week I guess :/

This is my favorite strip in a long long time. It might be peculiar to Hokkaido though. This is a particularly harsh winter.

diary_1_15_2013_by_naha_defd5rv2yh-1.jpg

Forgive a stupid question, but is "MCM" meant to be Roman numerals for "1900" or are those your initials?

If you take requests, I'd like to see a strip of a street corner with three different conbini on three corners and a fourth under construction on the remaining one.

"Tired of the internet"....
I can relate to that.
You're an admin! That sucks a lot of the fun out of the Internet. I did it once, but it had diminishing returns.
Forgive a stupid question, but is "MCM" meant to be Roman numerals for "1900" or are those your initials?
If you take requests, I'd like to see a strip of a street corner with three different conbini on three corners and a fourth under construction on the remaining one.
MCM is my initials, but I don't mind that they read as 1900.
As for a request, it's a good image, but these really are diary strips, and have to be part of my life. No Internet sourcing for me. But it's a good image, maybe for a separate pic!

As for a request, it's a good image, but these really are diary strips, and have to be part of my life. No Internet sourcing for me. But it's a good image, maybe for a separate pic!

I understand. Probably in another couple of years I'll be able to just photograph it anyway.

Is this referencing anyone here by any chance? :p
Ah, it isn't. It easily could, really, but no. I play forum mafia from time to time, and, though it's just a game, it is unbelievably frustrating trying to reason with people about it. No different than anything else, really.

Back
Top Bottom