I think Uruha looks sooo gorgeous in that pic is the cutest 😍

JoRuDeNnA said:
:D that clip is so funny!!!! and here's another cute piccu of Gackto San
special_60-1.jpg

😍
21ec6abb-1.jpg

arenasp27644vt9-1.jpg

I think Uruha looks sooo gorgeous in that pic is the cutest 😍

I think the same thing, his smile is so.. inocent.. its just adorable!!! 😊 😊 😍 😍 😍

XDD Welllllllllllllllll it does technicly count!!! cuz i mean... there cute pics... and it is ruki XDD ssssssssooooooooooooooooooooo it works!!!!
oh and i see how it is... you hug the cat and totaly forget about me </3!!!! oh well... **huggles luvvy**

I think these pics are cute because they're so un-Kyo like. Well, at least that's what I think based off of what I've seen so far from DeG's music and videos...I'm kinda a newbie DeG fan. I've only been listening to J-rock for a couple months now and I was a little intimidated :unsure: by them which is why it took me so long to start listening to them... but now I think they're so great. 😄
KAWAII TO THE MAX:

Hehe that last one makes me laugh...I dunno why...

Syru said:
I think these pics are cute because they're so un-Kyo like. Well, at least that's what I think based off of what I've seen so far from DeG's music and videos...I'm kinda a newbie DeG fan. I've only been listening to J-rock for a couple months now and I was a little intimidated :unsure: by them which is why it took me so long to start listening to them... but now I think they're so great. 😄
KAWAII TO THE MAX:

Hehe that last one makes me laugh...I dunno why...
awwweee in the last piccu kyo looks like a little boy!! 😍

in the last one kyo smiles. it's so cute^^😊
and here tatsurou+gara from merry i found this pic so cute!!^^
tatsurougara1033jtth-1.jpg

Last edited:
XxpuppetmasterxX said:
XDD Welllllllllllllllll it does technicly count!!! cuz i mean... there cute pics... and it is ruki XDD ssssssssooooooooooooooooooooo it works!!!!
oh and i see how it is... you hug the cat and totaly forget about me </3!!!! oh well... **huggles luvvy**
Gahhh...sorry luvvy!!! :p *huggles* Can't wait till the photoshoot!!! 😊 It's gonna be fun!!!

Back
Top Bottom