What's new

cutest pic of any jrocker

Anyone know Shelly Trip Realize? .. I don't... not much.. but they're CUTE! 😍 😍 ( I think so )

Takuma

Kenta 😍

Sarino 😍

Yusuke

isayhello said:
Anyone know Shelly Trip Realize? .. I don't... not much.. but they're CUTE! 😍 😍 ( I think so )

Takuma

Kenta 😍

Sarino 😍

Yusuke
i've heard of them... Takuma and Kenta are cute.

isayhello said:
😍 ... do you have any songs? *wants to hear them*

btw.. that's... au cafe in your siggy?

its bou from an cafe yes and satoshi from girugamesh. SEXEH :D
and the greatest thing ever happened not long ago! *sedates herself from excitement* an cafe and shelly trip joined together (yes, you read correctly) to form a cute lil mini band called Shelly tic cafe !! waaaa! *dies* 😍 i have some of their music if you would like me to upload it?
and i can upload some shelly trip too if you like?
and this seems the right forum to post piccys!

😍😍😍

i've posted those in the an cafe thread but still, i love them! kanon in the first one 😍

omg how cute is miruku-chan!! its the bands pet hamster, he/she (i'm not sure) goes everywhere with them!

this is the mascot donald duck for an cafe. he sings too on the HILARIOUS song Dakku no Majikaru adobenchaa. i'll upload it in the an cafe/sugar trip thread in a minute, you have to listen *laughs*

yes miku, we know your a sex pot :p

yumm teruki *strokes his tummy*

omg teruki stop teasing me with your stomach!

ahhh no teruki! your killing me! phwoar nice legs kanon

haha cute glasses miku
eek sorry if i got carried away there! 😍 an cafe 😍
i have more pictures if people would like to see!

kairi~vs~rinoa said:

-faints from the hawtness- too purdy!! -dies-
😍😍😍
Hahaha their Donald Duck song is so adorable :p
Btw, do you have any albums of theirs??

kairi~vs~rinoa said:
its bou from an cafe yes and satoshi from girugamesh. SEXEH :D
and the greatest thing ever happened not long ago! *sedates herself from excitement* an cafe and shelly trip joined together (yes, you read correctly) to form a cute lil mini band called Shelly tic cafe !! waaaa! *dies* 😍 i have some of their music if you would like me to upload it?
and i can upload some shelly trip too if you like?
and this seems the right forum to post piccys!

😍😍😍

i've posted those in the an cafe thread but still, i love them! kanon in the first one 😍

omg how cute is miruku-chan!! its the bands pet hamster, he/she (i'm not sure) goes everywhere with them!

this is the mascot donald duck for an cafe. he sings too on the HILARIOUS song Dakku no Majikaru adobenchaa. i'll upload it in the an cafe/sugar trip thread in a minute, you have to listen *laughs*

yes miku, we know your a sex pot :p

yumm teruki *strokes his tummy*

omg teruki stop teasing me with your stomach!

ahhh no teruki! your killing me! phwoar nice legs kanon

haha cute glasses miku
i like the bassist.

omg omg they're sooo adorable!!! 😍 😍 😍 ... myeah, I've been.. sort of researching about them for a couple of hours now 😌 .. I'd really REALLY LOVE some songs, kairi~vs~rinoa!!! Plz!

they're really really cute!! 😍 😍

rose_of_eternity said:
I like vocals (faints from pretty eyes) and the drummer (licks his belly button)
i think the bassist is very good looking. the others are just kind of average for a jrocker.

mizerable_d said:
i can only tell who is who only if i actually paid some attention to the band.

Oh, haha yeah :D iono, like I personally make myself memorize their names and faces, or styles and such, cuz then I'll feel so stupid when someones talking about someone, and I think its someone else 😌

mizerable_d said:
i think the bassist is very good looking. the others are just kind of average for a jrocker.
... I agree.. I mean, I think they're adorable - all of them - but they're not 'holy-hell-they're-the-prettiest-things-I-ever-saw!-sort-of-pretty.. :eek: ... But they're really young, so that makes it OK.

I wanna hear their soooongs! *rolls on floor*

rose_of_eternity said:
I like the bassist too, kinda reminds me of Aoi from Gazette
I thought so too! 👍 He's like a younger version. They're both good looking. :)

Bou is cute, though 😍 (his name is Bou, isn't it? :? :? )

Memorizing names, huh? ... yeah, I like doing that too - or at least look a few bands up, even though they might not be my favourites. Gets more interesting that way, if you actually know what other people on this forum are talking about 😊 ... if I didn't, all I'd know would be Miyavi-sama.

Cute piccys! 😍

I'm so bad at remembering names and people... it really sucks :eek: I'm listening to someone and all of a sudden I'm like, "hey, I don't actually remember the name of a single one of band member..." :auch:... I need to do my research better :( (or risk being beaten by misrecognised jrockers in shorty-shorts...) :D

hide belongs in this thread 👍

hide_036.jpg

hide_055.jpg

That smile😍

Back
Top Bottom