What's new

Cosplay question

omg furry boots...i used to like furry boots until the JAPs at my school ruined it for me...

hide would be a very fun cosplay

furry boots? omg they are everywhere! T_T stupid JAPs... i dunno there's a lot of furry boots in toronto

T_T again i blame japs T_T but ya if you try a lot of shoe stores you might find them since they are infecting the whole city of toronto

lol maybe once i go see my aunt in Canada, i'll ask her to take me shopping^^

but i really want those boots there so pretty and fluff and i love them...... i must have them!!!!

sorry im repeating this but i really hate japs, they ruined the fur boots for me! T_T now i want a fur coat just to piss some ppl off...and to cosplay Kyo XD

japs? what...ooo i mean not japanese ppl, i mean Jewish American Princesses, we call the preps at my school JAPs. japanese ppl are pretty... JAPs wear ugly UHG boots

yay! i got my wig! so i took a piccy of moi with my wig and my half finished dress lol i still need to add more bow ties and ruffles. i blacked my face cuz my make up was crap, so here it is:

Attachments

• lolita.jpg
    lolita.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 87
Yeh...I didn't have a wig brush when I did my Isabella cos (long ago) and it got all screwed up and never went back to the way it was...plus, the bangs made my forehead itch....

Really, Obscure? You cant find the furry boots? I see them alot now...

WWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAA Miz you look so pretty!!!!!!!!!! if you need help with the mana make-up there is a site called mana-wannabe that has step by step how to do Mana's make-up, ( i should know =P i do it all the time) all you do is line you're eyes, the usual areas then do a thin line along the rim of your eye lashes on you eye lids, then carefully go around the outside of you're eye.

the lips are easy too^____^
take what ever color eyeliner you're going to use for the liner, make a McD's arch from you're top lip, make sure you pull it up a bit then trace along your lip until you get near the ends, but DO NOT connect them to the edges of your lips.
trace the bottom lip and then color/fill you're lips in.

ssankuu for helping me decide on a cosplay subject ^-^v I think 'm ging to base it off the picturs when he's wearing the fuct shirt ^-^
you look very kawaii mizerable-chan ^-^ good luck finishing
that mana wannabe link is wonderful! obscureangel-sama i just added you to my list of gods XD

ObscureAngel said:
WWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAA Miz you look so pretty!!!!!!!!!! if you need help with the mana make-up there is a site called mana-wannabe that has step by step how to do Mana's make-up, ( i should know =P i do it all the time) all you do is line you're eyes, the usual areas then do a thin line along the rim of your eye lashes on you eye lids, then carefully go around the outside of you're eye.

the lips are easy too^____^
take what ever color eyeliner you're going to use for the liner, make a McD's arch from you're top lip, make sure you pull it up a bit then trace along your lip until you get near the ends, but DO NOT connect them to the edges of your lips.
trace the bottom lip and then color/fill you're lips in.
thank you!
oooooooo yes the mana wannabe website is so great! XD i did my halloween make up based on it! hehe here it is(the bottom right corner one):http://www.angelfire.com/anime6/mizerable/D_Portrait.html
the pic is really red cuz i edited it but you can still see the make up ^_______^ it was for cosplaying Count D

I lub pet shop of horrors but my friend took the first one from me ~_~ itsvery lovely makeup ^-^

thanks suzu and Berri! XD

me loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee Petshop of horrors, its my fav manga! i've read all ten XD i wanted some posters but appearently they dont sell them..T_T

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW miz you look so cute ^_____^ i wish i could show you guys some of my cosplay pics..... ( too bad i don't take pictures ><*

Back
Top Bottom