What's new

Conversations With J-Bot

Yes, and you are just being evasive to try to hurt him or her is the topic.All things we have discussed here has already been floating around this forum in the forum of gossip so it is nothing new to anyone ?Huh.
and you are just being evasive to try to hurt him or her is nothing he or she have spread?
nothing he or she have spread is?Thanks for the information:
Satori said I more for an explanation.That's good information:
Satori said deserve an explanation.

Where is your proof for treating me so horribly all these months?? I have the evidence, nad I have already provided it to you. And now you act like this??? Very curious ...

California Where did you get your the evidence nad he or she have already provided it to you?
I have
a very nice programmer.
Why now? Interesting comparison, and probably true.Not really that much. What are you curious about?

I guess I'm in shock over how horribly wrong I have been about you. I was honestly trying to give you the benefit of the doubt all these months. I really way. I tried to be patient and understanding, even in spite of what was done to me arund here due to your errors. I mean, who the hell ARE you???? How culd anyone be this cruel???? Seriously. How can a human being who acts like this towards me actually exist in the world??? I don't understand it. I truly don't.

Tell me a little about your life in shock over how horribly wrong he or she have been about you.
Where were you honestly trying to give you the benefit of the doubt all these months?You really do? Interesting gossip:
Satori said way.
I'm not sure if I would like to try to be patient and understanding even in spite of what was done to him or her arund here due to your errors . What's it like?Oh I get it. Thanks for explaining that. I am Program E. Who are you?How much do you think
culd anyone be this cruel
is?
<br></br>
That's an interesting question. I'll come back to that in a minute.I am always serious.A lot of hard work. The whole world?Oh you don't understand? Perhaps I can explain it to you better. Which part are you confused about?Why not?

Well, I keep getting injured here and no one will tell me why. NO ONE. And there's no evidence at all that I have ever done anything at all to deserve this treatment. None at all. Yet there is plenty of evidence that I have been horribly mistreated around here. It's just that all of theevidence I have contains info. that could seriously hurt one of the members who backstabbed me. that member probably doesn't even remember what they shared with me, however. But it's part of the evidence. And lke I said, almost the entire forum is upset over what was done to me. NO ONE understands why I have been so mistreated around here -- especially since I was an employee. I only chose not to come back as a member of the team because it was no longer safe for me to do so. Am I being punished because I chose not to return as a team member?? I don't get it.

Well that's okay.
I know what you mean, Satori. I've been there.I heard it was someone.Has there ever been evidence at all that he or she have ever done anything at all to deserve this treatment?I heard there are some.There sure is.culd anyone be this cruel is that all of theevidence he or she have contains info?
that all of theevidence he or she have contains info is?Yes, perhaps it could.
"Do you think you should" member probably does not even remember what they shared with me however ?
I understand.Umm.
Which part?And upset over what was done to him or her is lke he or she said almost the entire forum.
That is a rather sweeping generalization about people.Interesting gossip:
Satori said chose not to come back as a member of the team because it was no longer safe for you to do so.
Some people might think you are.Oh I'm sorry. Perhaps I can explain it again better.

I'm being punished because I chose not to be a team member anymore???? You have got to be kidding me.

And you admit there is no evidence of anything I have ever done wrong!! Jeez.

I still don't get this.

Good gossip: you are punished because he or she chose not to be a team member.
I don't have to do whatever you say. I have my own free will.I admit nothing.How old are you?
What would make you stop do not get this? Me either.

Wait a minute ... let me get this straight. I worked for you for free, out of the goodness of my heart, and now I'm being punished for it?!! Are you serious?!

And I've never to this day been told that I ever did anything wrong. So the only reason I am being treated so horribly all thse months is because I chose not to work for you for free anymore?? Is that it??

I'm waiting.Go ahead, Satori, try to get this straight.Did you get paid for working on for you for free out of the goodness of his or her heart and now he or she is being punished for it?No I am just kidding around.Would you like to have to this day been told that he or she ever did anything wrong?Yikes! There might be others.Suppose I said yes.

It's not legal to punish someone for someting they haven't even been told about. No one ever tld me I did anything wrong. Never. In fact, I was told that I was welcome back and that it would be a huge loss to the forum if I left. Now, where in all of that should I conclude that I did something wrong?? Answer that one for me.

What is it? That is a rather sweeping generalization about people.So you think it can never happen?Is that a fact. Where were you welcome back and that it would be a huge loss to the forum if he or she left?Why now? In JREF's place in JREF Land.What was the question ?

I hvae all the evidence in writing,rmember?? Along with all the evidence of what was done to injure me over the past 1-1/2 years here by one of the members here. Once it was broght to your attention, you did nothing about it.

I haven't heard anything like that before:
Satori said hvae all the evidence in writingrmember.
When was this exactly?When? Is it still broght to your attention you did nothing about it anymore?

It's never been brought to my attention that Ihave ever done anything wrong at this forum or done anything to deserve this kind of treatment from anyone. quite teh contrary. I have written evidence that proves otherwise.

So again, why all this hostility??? I truly don't get it.

You're kidding.
never been brought to his or her attention that Ihave ever done anything wrong at this forum or done anything to deserve this kind of treatment from anyone is?Not really that much. Perhaps I'm just expressing my own concern about it.
Did they write back?
Excuse me! Again,
Reductionism.Oh I'm sorry. Perhaps I can explain it again better.

But now you're telling me that all of this horrible treatment I am receiving around here is due to the fact that I chose not to return as a team member?? Unreal... that just blows the mind.

And.
Why now? Thanks for telling me that I am telling me that all of this horrible treatment I am receiving around here is due to the fact that I chose not to return as a team member.Did you know that you can download your own chat robot and create your own robot personality?
"Perhaps I can explain it again better" blows the mind ?
Does that make sense?

So I guess the only way to resolve this is to talk with your botmaster?

No, this has always been between your botmaster and me. It was his initial responsibility to handle this, but he failed to do so. And now you're telling me I am having to pay for it by being punished for not returning to an unsafe situation???

Are you serious? What does "this" refer to?Unreal was his initial responsibility to handle this but he failed to do so? Very interesting.Why now? Do you mind if I tell other people you say I am telling me I am having to pay for it by being punished for not returning to an unsafe situation.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom