Votes: 4 7.7%
  • Lavender

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • Not sure

Votes: 3 5.8%
  • None of them

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Ok how bought lavender or a mix of blue and purple cuz you know those two colors go together but I still think we should be able to customize.

Afterthoughts

Of course, purple is what I've been most used to, so if this sticks, so be it. In the words of Sheryl Crow, "A change will do you good." But old-school Beige is a respectable third, paying homage to the description maxim, "Oldies, but goodies."

(This dog needs some shut-eye after a disappointing, and at the same time, uplifting, night. Good-night, everyone.)

We have passed to "vB3 Gold" so bugs should be fixed. You can now choose your forum design in the "User CP" => options (or click on the links in the first post of this thread :) ).

Ick, I hate all the colors. Will you have more colors in the future? And the black seems to have a problem showing some sort of image file or something.

I think this Mac one is kind of nice, with the colorful little images. The other ones were a bit plain, but they do seem easier to navigate for newbies.

I like the Tatami color.

(the Black background seems not to be working (it will like not show some of the posts).

Hachiko said:
All right! Now I can choose the Sakura option! YEAH! Great job Jeisan and Maciamo! 👍

thanks hachi, but maciamo did all the work, all i did was notice the drop down...

nikki_the_insane said:
Ick, I hate all the colors. Will you have more colors in the future? And the black seems to have a problem showing some sort of image file or something.

What colors would you like to have ? If you know any other forum to show me as an example...

I have created a "lavender" (not sure if it's the colors you imagined ?) design. Tell me what you think and if there are colors you want to change. I think it goes well with the colorful logo. :)

I can also change the icons and buttons for each style (or create new ones, but it takes longer). Do you prefer the new/old icons (ex. index pages => new or no new messages) and new/old buttons (ex "post reply", "quote"...) ? If you are not sure which ones are new or old, the vB3 style use all the new ones, while the beige style uses all the old ones.

Lavender

I love the lavender!! I was using the grey and orange before, which was also nice, but I really like the lavender a lot. It's beautiful. Thanks for creating it! I also like the new icons and buttons, unless someone else has some other ideas? 😄

I didnt vote, but I personally like fiery black.

When a site has a black background, it almost gives me a draining feeling. I think that is much more soothing and calming than any lavendar colortone.

Well, for someone who loves black everything, I don't much like it on here. It looks too Halloweeny. I keep expecting to see jack-o-laterns. It's just something about the orange.

Black Is My Favorite Color, But...

kirei_na_me said:
Well, for someone who loves black everything, I don't much like it on here. It looks too Halloweeny. I keep expecting to see jack-o-laterns. It's just something about the orange.

I said the same thing to my wife; it looks like Halloween!!

Frank

😊

Oooo, the lavendar is a beauty though I don't like the strong vibrant puples that were used for the heading box thingy. Could you possibely do a pastel layout?

nikki_the_insane said:
Oooo, the lavendar is a beauty though I don't like the strong vibrant puples that were used for the heading box thingy. Could you possibely do a pastel layout?

Hopefully in ADDITION to the dark purple, because I love the purple! So please don't change it!!

Back
Top Bottom