What's new

Can someone translate this?

TimF

後輩
2 Jul 2004
Hello again it is me TimF the most Japanese illiterate person on this planet! Can someone tell me what this means?

ne? nani ka? watashi wa wakerimasendeshita

What ever it was i dont think she was happy but i dont know so could someone tell me what it means?

Inuyasha-the-kid said:
かにちわめぐるめぐるときのなかで
That's こんにちは (Type kon'nichiha), and I suspect you're in the wrong thread.

TwistedMac said:
btw, isnt this a REALLY polite "I dont understand"?
Not REALLY polite. That would be something like

どうもすみませんでした。私めは__さまのおしゃることをおわかりになりませんでした。
Except not, because I suck at polite language :D

PaulTB said:

Except not, because I suck at polite language :D

LOL, screw that!.. i'll go on my gaijin'ness and just cut it down even from what she said to just wakarimasen =P

PaulTB said:

Except not, cuz I suck at polite language :D

Wow, I can't believe you suck at anything. :p

Anyway, you went the wrong way there. It should be ...__さまのおっしゃったことがお分かりいたしませんでした(けれども)。 Does anyone use め as a humble suffix anymore? I thought that that was old fashioned, but I could be wrong.

Glenn said:
Does anyone use め as a humble suffix anymore? I thought that that was old fashioned, but I could be wrong.
No, nobody does.
Glenn said:
Anyway, you went the wrong way there. It should be ...__さまのおっしゃったことがお分かりいたしませんでした(けれども)。
Believe me - if I ever have to actually use this stuff for something other than a cheap joke I'll be researching it before posting. :D

PaulTB said:
No, nobody does.

Believe me - if I ever have to actually use this stuff for something other than a cheap joke I'll be researching it before posting. :D
_さんの おっしゃることが理解できないのでしたが。。。

is the only thing I am absolutely certain is more polite than wakarimasendeshita.

Back
Top Bottom