What's new

News Bicycle seats stolen...

Pardon my language, but what an ***!

It takes a special kind of jerk to steal bikes and bike parts. I hope he discovers a more productive hobby in prison.

"To alleviate work-related stress...." 😆 I would think that stealing causes more stress.

This has probably been an ongoing case for years. He's been stalking the girls, either by phone or whatever, and then stealing their seats to do god knows what with 'em.

This has probably been an ongoing case for years. He's been stalking the girls, either by phone or whatever, and then stealing their seats to do god knows what with 'em.
The article and video didn't mention anything like that, can you please provide a source for this?

That was my probable thought as to how I would do things if I were a creepy bicycle seat thief. I would record the girls first, so I could know which seat belonged to whom. If I were a stalker, which I promise you I am not. I SWEAR!
If he didn't document his thefts, he is not organized enough to be a stalker, or have a seat fetish.

o.....kay
giphy.gif

No sure if you should discard the sexual motivation here, maybe he was aroused by the idea of having people ride a bicycle without a saddle.
Not sure if you should project such perversions onto a case that, by all accounts, doesn't involve them.

What even are these responses here?
Like, maybe the dude is stealing the bike seats to resell them for a profit or whatever?
I mean, that's like totally completely possible and reasonable (not that I'm justifying or defending it)?

I'm not exactly sure what either of these two are going for in introducing a sexual motivation, but it sounds like a whole lot of projection and really doesn't reflect particularly well on either of you. (Not unlike O.J. Simpson's "If I did it...")

I'm not exactly sure what either of these two are going for in introducing a sexual motivation, but it sounds like a whole lot of projection and really doesn't reflect particularly well on either of you. (Not unlike O.J. Simpson's "If I did it...")

I don't think it is that far-fetched, there have been already similar cases like the one below where the guy stole saddles from women bicycle because he liked to "smell and lick it" ;)

Please refer to the article below:

Last edited:
We didn't say it was far-fetched. It's disturbing that you two would jump to that conclusion considering there is nothing in any of the write-ups on this case about a perverse motive.

Bike thieves aren't just criminals they're morons. My seat was stolen a few years ago, it was an extremely uncommon size too large for most frames. Replacing it was a pain.

We didn't say it was far-fetched. It's disturbing that you two would jump to that conclusion considering there is nothing in any of the write-ups on this case about a perverse motive.

Japan is known for its unusual fetish, and the majority of crimes in this "safe" country have sexual motivation, often "stress" is an euphemism for sexual motivation, I've seen it countless times on the Japanese news.

Maybe, but until actual reports come to light that suggest otherwise, I'm not interested in fantasizing about some deviant ulterior motive, or steering the conversation in that direction.

Back
Top Bottom