What's new

Battle royale survival question

furan said:
*gets hit on the head by flying book* itai! *rubs head*

*looks at book*... i gotta read now? you may be kind... but you'd have to be pretty patient... it took me 4-5 months to read BR... and that's fast for me... ^^;
Was it the book or the manga or both? Just looked at your profile. don't know how old you are, but you are not far from where I live.

Last edited:
WHAT!!! but I love my siggy :( I want it always

Sure isay, you can borrow my scythe for a while. :: looks at sword :: Cool, I always wanted one of these. HA HA HA HA HA HA

:: look's across field and see's a boy :: awwww, he looks lost :D

:: grabs sword with both hands and does an Aragorn, from lord of the rings run and slices of head:: like a hot knife through butter :LOL:

::goes and stands back by isay and starts playing with yoyo:: LOOK AT IT GO!!! 😎

Mycernius said:
Was it the book or the manga or both? Just looked at your profile. don't know how old you are, but you are not far from where I live.
sugoi! ^.^
well... 4-5 months for the book... i have all the manga thats come out, and both films *lovs BR*
i gotta say, the manga is really amazing... had me balling with tears on many many ocations
they just can't leave it with mim dead! they have to go back over, and over, and over.... *cries*

o, yeah, and i'm 17

AH!!! i just hit myself in the eye with my yoyo :eek:

::throws yoyo into the air, pulls out gun and blows it to bits::*stupid yoyo*

Yeh! good shot, ne?

furan said:
sugoi! ^.^
well... 4-5 months for the book... i have all the manga thats come out, and both films *lovs BR*

Same here 👍

Movies (both collectors editions), book, manga, soundtracks... I guess I'm a BR nerd :p

SOND TRACK!!!!!!!!! i WANT!
i have everything else.... wahhhh my collection is incomplete! *cries*

Got mine from Amazon.co.uk in new or used. You can register with other Amazon sites and see what they have got. Got my Noir soundtracks from the Japanese Amazon. Either that or ebay, as the CD occassionally pops up. Good hunting 👍

Last edited:
::throws fork at furan's leg::

*Hahahahahahahahahahaha* mmmmm, good laugh. :D

well that'll do for the time bein i suppose, til isay returns, wherever she has gone :(

itai! >.<
a fork? why... of all things.... a fork...... *cries as sh pulls it out and returns to book*

... yutaka had a fork....

lol sorry, u did offer tho, hehe =p

hmmmmmmmmmmm ok no1 has posted in a long time hmmmmmmmmmmmm

*runs around* woo!!

i really love BR

haha

Bloody 'ell it's not back from dead as is like *makes other Yorkshire dialect type noises* (note to self: try not to type after having several whiskeys. You don't know how many times I have had to check the spelling and grammar just for this reply) Typing semi-drunk is fun

I'd probably think I was dreaming! :D ::hides away for 3 days::

edit: then again, I could try to pop my head out and in again to get rid of the collar:?...:D

YES, YES IT IS!! (back from the dead that is)

aw dun worry Mycernius, i say like all the time, and mega, and shocking!

it's shocking really

haha

aahhhhhhhhhhh people talkin about killing other people, i love it

*throws fork at closest person*

:)

Have anyone notice that in BR1 the life jacket the kid weared WORKED!!!!! <even though Kiriyama stole it afterwards> but in BR2 EVERYONE was wearing life jacket but NONE WORKED!! WUT THE BLOODY HELL!!!!!!! and our poor Shiori had to die >___________<.... oh yeah and the Niida guy from BR1 was wearing pink converse when he died!!! <you know the guy who was stabbed by Chigusa in the DINGDONG!!>😊

I would hunt down the soldiers and the teacher. After that I would enjoy one last sunrise and end it all.

I don't think you can truely answer this question with 100% confidence. There are things you would LIKE to do, but until you are put in that situation there is no way to tell how you would react. As for me, I would hope I would form a group with my friends and try and find a way out of the situation together. If not, at the very least sacrifice myself for them. Still, my instincts might kick in and I turn into a survivalist animal and kill everything that moves. Again, you will probably never know unless you are put into a situation like that.

the only and i would hate would be getting killed by an exploding boat (BR2) or by getting my throat blown to pieces because my idiot teammate had to get him/herself killed.
I really am the kind of person who always gets to team up with the idiots...

and i'd kill that annoying teacher....gotta hate him...

Back
Top Bottom