What's new

Battle Royale 1 & 2

Battle royale 1 RULES! but the second one kinda sucked!!!! my fav-character's probably Chigusa! cuz she stabbed the Niid a guy in the DINGDONG!~ i personaly thing the Niida guy is GAY!!! seriously! if you had looked lose enough.... the Niiba guy was wearing a pair of PINK converse !!!!! HE'S A GUY!! I MEAN WOAH!!!!! don't believe me!? go to wikipedia and search for battle royale and search under his name you'll see a bunch of pic of him during the movie and you'll find the one with Chigusa killing him <i don't go on this to often so i don't have enough posts to put a URL sorry~> 😊

Yeah the second one was kinda weird. But in a funny "omg what?" kinda way:D
The first one? One of the best movies I've ever seen!

have anyone notice that in BR1 the life jacket the kid weared WORKED!!!!! <even though Kiriyama stole it afterwards> but in BR2 EVERYONE was wearing life jacket but NONE WORKED!! WUT THE BLOODY HELL!!!!!!! and our poor Shiori had to die >___________<....

I watched BR I and I liked it...there is also manga I guess....does anybody know where can I download-read it????😌

I loved the first Battle Royale. I don't remember any of the characters though. I loved the quiet kid who practically killed everyone.

So this sounds kind of random... i've actually read the novel and the movie's coming in the mail, but does anyone know where i can find a translation of the script for the movie anywhere? this is a long shot, but i'm seeing if i could possibly turn this into a play for the stage... do you think it's even possible? XD royalties would be a beezie, and im not sure if the school would even approve, but honestly it's just perfect for what we were looking for, and it's sooooo good and from an acting perspective it would be awesome... for a stage version we'd probably have to add in inner monologue and all that, but that would come straight out of the novel, so its not like we would be writing it... lotsa fake blood though XD

so what do you think? ive sent the idea to my friend for this student-directed play we've been wanting to do but havent found a good enough script... my friend and i are the most influential students in the theater at my school, since im the lead actress and she's the assistant/artistic director and lighting designer/operator, plus we have both the technical head of the theater and the chief dramatic director on our side... it's too awesome an idea to pass up, but it would be difficult, so some input would be awesome! maybe this should be a different thread? i dont know... but thanks to anyone who responds.

battle royal 1 was so good 2 was not so good did anyone read battle royal blitz the kids are like 9 its weird and not so good

the first one owned to the maxx like 100% and the other one was ok , i just didnt like the part where they are like in the army and working together. its not really a battle royale if ur in teams =/

BR1 was awesome and BR2 was not. As far as other movies, check out 'Agitator', its my fav Yakuza film and even though its a Korean movie check out 'Fighter in the Wind', that is one brilliantly underrated film.

I've seen BR1 and have to say it was amazing. :D I actually have the urge to watch it again now that I think about. You can guess what I'll be doing for the next hour or so.

Back
Top Bottom