What's new

Battle royale survival question

Mycernius

The Hairy Wookie
4 Feb 2005
I guess I like to know human psyche, so here is the question: If you were in the Battle Royale situation could you kill you friends to survive or would you put it off and be a victim?
I, myself, would kill to survive. Cruel? probably, but I feel that my owm self preservation would kick in. I would most likely be a Kiriyama type (as in the book, not the film), get them before they get you.
Would like reasons for your choice if possible?

ho, ho, what an amusing question!! Let me think...............................KILL.

Seriously, I'd kill my friends, I'd wanna survive. But I'd probably do it with someone, like, be a team with someone and fight together. I'd be too scared to die, so I'd simply have to kill. Only problem with working in pairs would be when there was only me and my companion left... *thinks hard* We'd shoot eachother *romantic*

waah! Cool thread!

if it were me, id rather kill myself...end it before i see the friends i love die...

no there'd be no point after because you'd have won...if i absoluteley had to i'd go into kiriyama mode...meh heh heh heh heh

I'd hid somewhere, like up a tree. Then when times up, if im not the only 1 left, i get my head blown off and nobody wins :p

lol i'd hunt you down burn the tree then slit your throat mehwahahaaaa!

I'd carry a flamethrower: and I'd BURN down the lousy forest you all were hiding in!! And then I'd watch you burn *fufufufu* But I'd spare one person who could be my companion in finding the others who fled the burning woods...
*throws a gigantic flame with flamethrower*

In that case, i'd use my cunning and find a better place to hide. Perhaps a hole... or i'd just throw rocks at anyone with a flamethrower. Im assuming i'd get a rubbish weapon, like a stick.

Chiaki_Kuriyama_Fan said:
:: catches the flame-thrower :: I could be your companion =D 🔥

Ya! Copanions! We'll kill the rest! *tries not to think about the end we'll face, fighting eachother*

I wouldn't accept a lousy weapon; I'd kick someones butt untill I got my weapon of choice. Imagine getting a stick, haha, might as well kill yourself.

if things are getting serieus you should do what you have to do.
so kill everybody, but first think of a way that everybody can escape.

qeustion is, will there every be games like this. if you see japanese kids sometimes, there pretty crazy.

Well at least i'd be safe in the knowledge that flamethrowers are hard to handle and i think i might see a 20foot flame coming towards me. I'll just wait with my stick in an easily escapable hideout till you all kill each other off.

I'd First.....

figure a way to get the tracking collar off, or die trying. I'd go after the soldiers to get some heavy duty firepower.

Frank

😊

:: sneaks up behind frank-san and pilfers his weapon and hides back in the long grass, turning the laser sighting on and waiting ::

Frank D. White said:
figure a way to get the tracking collar off, or die trying. I'd go after the soldiers to get some heavy duty firepower.

Frank

😊
*fufufufu* No, Frank, you would meet an early death, you're too old to run fast and I'd chase you down and kill you while you were taking your afternoon nap. *moahahahaha!* (should I respect your age?) (No hard feelings?)

HomicidalMouse said:
Well at least i'd be safe in the knowledge that flamethrowers are hard to handle and i think i might see a 20foot flame coming towards me. I'll just wait with my stick in an easily escapable hideout till you all kill each other off.

Never! I'd know how to handle the flamegun, and after I kill everyone I'd throw my heavy weapon and chase you down and meet you in a knife on knife battle!! (or knife on stick if you want to keep your stick) 😊

well ive seen both the movies and i makes me laugh everytime ( in most killing parts of the first one)

anyways, i think if that was real and i was in it i would probably kill to survive. I mean no body really wants to die so i guess thats why they did it or they killed them selves to get it over with cause they saw no other way... yeah...rammbling..ANYWAYS! i would kill although if my best friend was there i wouldnt kill her..or my sister...yeah..damnit i woud die anyways V.V

...after having killed three girls, including my best friend, I now carry a flamethrower, an axe, a gun and a pair of nightvision-googles. Come and get me, anyone! *fidgets with my tracking collar*

Back
Top Bottom