What's new

Are japanese girls hot?

Hey whats not to love about them. I take japanese girls over some of the blondes I know. I wish there were more Japanese girls at my school.

mihonomotofreepics07-1.jpg

*passes out from nosebleed*

Doc:ramen:😄

Yeah, buddy! Very educational indeed! I never knew denim could be used like in that picture! WHOOOOOOOO!!!
👍

japanese girlies are more pleasing than gowesties..

Doc said:
mihonomotofreepics07-1.jpg

*passes out from nosebleed*

Doc:ramen:😄

:)

for japanese lovestorying resistance is either exsisting,
but therefore not easier..

Love the real one, but love.

the reality is japan is the same as the west, with hotties and mingers.

so for those of us still untouched by a womans love, japan isnt paradise.....unless you love anime and japanese food...

DSC04305-1.jpg

Duo said:
oh come on... you're gonna put that up as an example of the opposite of the idols? If that's as bad as Japan gets with its girls, then I'm moving now..

they're not ugly. they're just normal IMO.

Those are normal girls, but I would say Majority of J-women are teh sxey. If they dressed up a bit they would be cuter.

We doesn't these threads end?

TwistedMac said:
DSC04305-1.jpg

oh come on... you're gonna put that up as an example of the opposite of the idols? If that's as bad as Japan gets with its girls, then I'm moving now..

they're not ugly. they're just normal IMO.

ja, ummm no, not my intention, just that i said it was a case by case basis, like any other place, then someone nominated e voulenteer to gather pictures and i found one of anzu sayuri cuz i know she's pretty and then i just looked for some regular girls. That's all. Donna, we could have who finds the prettiest girl competion, that would be fun 😊

i think they are cute :> since they are sooo small (remember im 2 M (6'8") ^ ^)

its funny because most of em reach up to my elbow ... well i think thats cute :D

😌

Yeah they are a petite type of girl. But ya still gotta love them.

I agree if thats the least Japan has, I might just relocate their.

i think its really pretty sometiems when a japanese girl changes her hair blonde or brown from the original black. sometimes it goes with the complexion better.

yeah i saw an asian woman (i dont know if she was japanese though but i think) in new york. she had her hair changed blonde and her eyebrows and eyelashes

that was AWESOME

you rarely see females that don't paint their eyes dark :D

Is it just me or do asian ladys look hotter then western ladys. :)

Don't get too trapped in a dream world my friends. There is such thing as a very ugly Japanese girl. But now that I'm back home, I mostly remember the cute ones. But I do recall some frightening ones too.

@ Booker: yeah you got em everywhere
@ Thor: naww I don't agree :D Asian Girls are cute but they are only one spice in the Kitchen! harhar

Brooker said:
Don't get too trapped in a dream world my friends. There is such thing as a very ugly Japanese girl. But now that I'm back home, I mostly remember the cute ones. But I do recall some frightening ones too.
It's a numbers game. There are over 100 million people in Japan so you'll see more nice lookin women there than in the U.S. where the Asian population is only a fraction of Japan's. There you see many nice Asian gals on TV, here you don't, so you get used to the idea that there are many of them in Japan,.

Thor said:
Is it just me or do asian ladys look hotter then western ladys. :)

You're generalizing.

You'd hafta compare individuals. Sure, Yasuko Sawaguchi is hotter than Rosie O'Donnell, but there are some in Japan who look like they'd make a formidable foe for Godzilla.

Brooker said:
My sisters friend is japanese and well...yeah >_>
Still the majority of japanese ladys are pretty hot.

Back
Top Bottom