What's new

anyone who feels sad or neglected is welcome

wow, it was chritmas and everyone was getting gifts and imjust here sitting waiting for something but never got anything.the most i was getting is dont worry il get yousomething next week.

i was like hello chrismas is today.
But dont worry bro,you have us.

*sigh* im sorry...if i was closer to you i would have got you something...even though my parents prolly wouldnt let me. I can never do anything anymore.

@frank

I think the brain would do just fine without happiness ( just my non-scientific opinon ) . But without saddness or some sort of down times in your life you'll never really appreciate all the good time , people , and things you're blessed with. :)

Well...here I go with my pity trip x.x; *dramatic music plays in the background* just kidding!
I know there's someone out there in this world who's sad and out of it like me. Misunderstood too...ok, ok, sheesh! *smacks herself upside the head* but u know what I hate most?!? When I walk around my college, and how hard it is for me to make one friend. (waaaaaaah! I suck) =( I mean, it's sooo hard to believe (even though it's a small college anyways) I was here for one whole semester and not one friend. Man, I wish I had at least one friend to hang out with, *sigh* like it happens in the anime and mangas. The few friends I have IRL won't even hang out with me. They just come up with excuses....(whatever) >.> Everyone's always together and happy in anime, it seems, even though it's not real life. But it makes me cry every time I see it, even IRL. x.x I dunno what to do, cuz I'm sick of being a loner and running from place to place, therapist to therapist, just to find a way how I can "belong' somehow...Maybe I need to get out more *shrugs* I don't get it. I'm not a scary person or anything, just lonely and cursed x.x; In New York, how do you meet new nice people? It's pretty sad to still live with my parents, but I've had emotional stuff going on. I come from a decent family and all, but way too overprotective...and I've had a history of depression and social phobia. Last year, I just came out of my social rut. Thanx for space...and I hope someone could reply. I feel for all the depressed, neglected people. Hang in there, you guys... T.T

Back
Top Bottom