What's new

Anyone else draw?

I don't have my new stuff on the computer...alas!

But here's the cover for our second album:
(never mind the mistakes in Kanji)

cover2.jpg

Wow, Chipi, that looks great! I like especially the last one^^The combination of red and black is so kewl ^_^

Here's one of my latest pics:

goth.jpg

OK, another one, a doodle i just made..i hate the hand in it :/

But Ayashi, Ido & Porl, you guys are pure brilliant...i _love_your works!!

nice pix, chipi
just practise more on e drawing of the hands, i cant draw hands and feet well either, gambatte!

Originally posted by silver angel
This is one of my many drawings ^_^ I'm hoping to be an animator but I dunno if I could qualify.....critiques please!

I think your pic is just gorgeous! Of course you could qualify! :)

But it doesn't matter if your art is perfect to be an animator...I watch lots of shows that don't have top quality art but I love them anyway. Your art is high quality though, imho.

i draw
i also hope to make anime i drew this is sesshoumarus eye is not my best but all i have scanned at moment

stupid floppy is broke
can not uplode will scann later

Wow... the art here is really good...
Ayashi, you got really nice, clean and detailed pencils...

I'll try to attach one of my drawings from 10 yrs back.
It's copied (not traced tho...)... Really respect artists who can draw with little reference!

deathdealerhorse1.jpg

Hey Chipi,

I'll only be really happy if I can draw like tat without reference! ;)
Thanks for the comments tho!
Your art is excellent too... the posing and colours are great... a little bit abstract yet captivating... kinda mystical and pure...

Legolas... ^^

this is supposed to be the kind of manga-style chibi Legolas! the way he's looking is so impossible though...
and I didn't trace the wordings (Lord of the Rings etc.) so it's a bit out of shape... ^^;
but how is it?

legolaschibi.jpg

Back
Top Bottom