What's new

Any Crimes You've Committed?

It was also explained in a movie, and I already have a sense of humor. Your jokes just aren't a part of that.:eek:

Doc:ramen:😄

when i was 15 i stole money from the savings from my familie to buy the cd of britney spears... ( shame shame shame)

Wow Doc! Seems to me like you really need to chill. I know I'm new here, but you started this thread and you haven't even bothered to answer.

Me? I have a DUI from a few years ago but other than that I've been good.

Actually I did answer. It's called paintballing road signs. That's about it. The felony I committed I later found out was just a high class misdemeanor which involved paintballing crap. Go figure ☝

I see the signs with holes on them all over the town where I live, but I'm not sure if people who did it even got in trouble for it.

I have been pretty good except I took some pens home from a bookstore when I was about 4 without knowing that I stole them.

misa.j said:
I see the signs with holes on them all over the town where I live, but I'm not sure if people who did it even got in trouble for it.

I hate people who do that. I mean paintballing them is one thing, but shooting them with live ammuntion is another. Paintballs are nothing more than just veggie oil that comes off pretty easily. The only problem with paintballs is depending on what brand you use they can stain metal that you shoot at it with. Durning the day you can't see it. However, during the night just flash your headlights at one, and you can tell it has been hit with paintballs.

The brand I used on my one night of being a bad boy wore off pretty quickly, and hardly stained the signs if at all. I went back the next night to check, and you could barely tell that they had been shot at the night before. However, there are others like Marbelizers that can really obsure a sign at night because the stains can become pretty bad. Trust me I've seen plenty of those throughout the county where I live. I mean paintballing road signs is bad enough crime in itself, but if you're going to do it at least use paintballs that can permentantly stain a sign and make it hard to see. That's just screaming traffic accident.

Truthfully, the road signs I hit were mostly those "Do Not Litter" and "Lewis and Clark Expedition" signs on the side of the road. I made sure I didn't hit any signs that could cause a traffic accident including: stop signs, speed limit signs, curve signs, dangerous intersection signs, etc. You could argue and say that at least I used paintballs that don't stain, but it still doesn't matter. The last thing I need is a wrongful death due to my stupidity. I mean what I did was wrong, and the fact that I was heavily egged on to do it by my so called 'friends' holds no excuse for my actions. Still I thought about safety of those who drive on dangerous roads, especially the back roads at night, and made sure I didn't hit any of those.

However, I have seen people who have, and most the time are pretty drunk when they do it too. Now as for the road signs with bullet holes in them, that just ticks me off. I've counted more road signs on one county highway that were hit by actual bullets than they were by paintballs or just rusted out. Calibers from my keen eye with firearms ranged from .22LR, .45 ACP, and .357 Magnum. I've also seen people BB the crap out of road signs too, until they've put a whole in them. You'd think somebody would hear it, but out in the middle of nowhere on a country road it's kind of hard.

I mean I don't condone for my actions, but still I think what some of these morons do is even worse than what I did that night. Heck, some of these idiots have actually uplifted stop signs in some of the worse interections on these county highways. They think it's funny, but I'm not laughing. It's horrible, and if somebody gets killed they're to blame for the deaths. Out of all the things you could do what do people steal road signs, especially important road signs, or shoot them full of lead? I'll never understand why people will go so far with that behavior. Sorry for my rambling. I meant to just comment on what you said about bullet holes in road signs. My apologies.
:sorry::sorry::sorry:

To me it would make no difference. You can't justify what you did by saying that the paint you used didn't stain (or whatever). It is a steamroll effect. Maybe others saw you do it, and they didn't know what kind of paintballs you used. Then they go out and shoot signs saying "we saw others doing it!". Also, by going with your friends you said to them that this type of behaviour is ok!

Lucky I Didn't Get Caught !

After a camping trip in northern Maine, I decided to take a quick trip to Canada. I always have 3 or 4 guns and lots of ammo when I go camping. I stuffed them in the trunk under all the camping gear and crossed and returned with no check by the border guard. A definite No-No.

Frank

😊

Frank D. White said:
After a camping trip in northern Maine, I decided to take a quick trip to Canada. I always have 3 or 4 guns and lots of ammo when I go camping. I stuffed them in the trunk under all the camping gear and crossed and returned with no check by the border guard. A definite No-No.

Frank

😊

:mad: Whoa! :mad: You are lucky do didn't get caught Frank, or deportation would have been the least of your worries! :mad:

Frank D. White said:

Frank

😊

Bad news Frank .... up here, your photo, description and details are clearly posted on every gas station from coast to coast ... to coast !

(Snigger .... !)

ニ淡ニ停?。ニ停?

Now... to horse ....my own past crime .... !

Smuggling ! (I bet I'm not alone .... ! ..... and ...I do hope that there's a statute of limitations on this .....!)

I once took a load of technical drawings across an international border in my golf bag.

Was horrified to find out that this was slightly more serious than it sounds - I later found out that I could have been charged with up to 10% of the total project value ....... (which was approx. $2M !).

Hoping there are no customs officials on this forum .....

ニ淡ニ停?。ニ停?

by this message i would like to get all of you guys there adrresses... as you are under arrest!!!!!!

mmm just forgot to call the feds... please wait her, i will be back soon!!!!

Typical Dutch guy !

Damned Neutrals ! (Or at least, they tried .... !)

Hey, Frank ! .... if Dutch Baka dumps us.... can we do a deal where I do my time in a Canadian jail ... and you do yours in the States ?

( Hell ! - I'd be deported .... ! Wormwood Scrubs for this lad !)

......Whoops ! Gotta go ! ...... there's a lotta banging on the door ! ... and a cop car in the driveway .... !

ニ淡ニ停?。ニ停?

uuh.. neutral? thats the swiss people!!!!

btw if i was you,, i would choose dutch jail!!!!

tv in the room, tennis courts we even have a soccer team that plays in the 4th national division!!!!!

oww,, we have a law here that when you behave ... 33% of your time will be taken of... that doesnt sound bad to me....

Sensuikan San said:
Bad news Frank .... up here, your photo, description and details are clearly posted on every gas station from coast to coast ... to coast !

(Snigger .... !)

ニ淡ニ停?。ニ停?彈/QUOTE]

Not to worry, Frank! I've got your back! We ex-military war horses stick together!

👍

I shoplift. sometimes. not much tho. or.. not. forget I said anything! *hides*

And me and my friend stole a painting from a cafe once, cause we wanted to give it as a gift to another friend. We just walked in and took it from the wall... sort of a bohemian cafe anyways... damn hippies, didn't notice anything! :LOL:
That was just fun, though! Or... at least I enjoyed myself... :?

Time to 'fess up. I have done the usual things when I was young, like pinch sweets and pens from shops with little old ladies in. Went through a phase of pinching books from the local library and my mate and I pinched a load of lights from a council depot once. In my defence I will say I was young and stupid. I am now slighlty older and stupid. :p

Back
Top Bottom